Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Everything I Wore at Berlin Woods Treehouses


abercrombie sale
Sweater (on sale, 50% off Black Friday preview, no code needed)

abercrombie sale

abercrombie sale

abercrombie sale
Red Coat// Plaid Scarf (on sale, under $30)
Pompon Hat// Socks (under $9)
Everything is on sale! 

abercrombie sale

Today I'm partnering with Abercrombie to share the pieces that I wore on my Berlin Woods Treehouse trip! You all know how much I love Abercombie for cute, affordable pieces as well as casual wardrobe staples. I've gotten my mom and sister hooked on Abercrombie, too. Callie always finds the best jeans from Abercrombie! Not to mention, the sales are SO good- right now they are having a pre-Black Friday Sale so select styles are 50% off!

During the holidays, I especially love Abercrombie because they have so many festive things to choose from for both men and women! 

For the treehouse trip, I was mostly in casual, lounge clothes. We took a walk around the area one day and I wore this gorgeous red coat! I love a red coat during the winter months. It's an easy way to add a dose of color when things are typically gray, but it's also extra festive during the holiday season! 

A plaid scarf is a must for me during the holidays. Even if you are wearing all-black or casual jeans, a plaid scarf is a cozy and easy way to add some color and warmth! This one is such a great buy and in a classic tartan so you can wear it for years to come. 

I also love the selection of pajamas (check out my Pajama gift guide, here). They have so many good sets year round that I always share but each holiday season I just love the plaids. This red plaid set is classic but updated with a red satin strip up the pants! I am wearing a size medium. I size up in most pajamas for a cozier, roomy fit. 

Abercrombie is having a huge sale right now, so it's a great time to grab something you've been eyeing or check some gifts off your list! Thank you to Abercrombie for sponsoring this post, all opinions are my own.

Shop more Abercrombie Favorites:

1 comment:

Colleen Monaghan said...

I love how Abercrombie is making a comeback :) They have so many great pieces. I used to work there in high school, then when I went to college I stopped wearing it, and now I definitely want to start wearing again! Your outfits look great, here and so fitting for the occasion! x

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure