Saturday, December 8, 2018

Saturday Shopping



Happy weekend, friends! I'm headed back to cold and snowy Pittsburgh, but with a bit of a tan! I'm glad to be back- being in the warm weather made it hard to remember that it was almost Christmas since that is not what I am used to! 

There are a few really good sales this weekend- Green Monday is this Monday and it's one of the last big sales days before Christmas! This coming week, you also start to cut it close for ground shipping. The cut off for ground shipping (USPS) is 12/14 (that's this Friday). 

Club Monaco's friends and family is happening now through Sunday using code FRIENDS25. Score my favorite corduroys, a great wardrobe staple cashmere cardigan,  this holiday red midi skirt, and so much more are all on sale! 

Ralph Lauren is offering 40% off of select styles and an extra 10% off of cold weather accessories. Use code JOY. I ordered these jeans for just $83 and this classic white button down

Abercrombie is offering 50% off select items. You can see all of my Abercrombie favorites, here

J.Crew is offering 40% off your entire purchase with code SALELOVE. If you haven't gotten these boots yet, do yourself a favor and get them! I talk about them in my November favorites pots. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure