Friday, December 7, 2018

November Favorites

November Favorites
Lisi Lerch Flower Earrings// I'm not a huge statement earring person or really statement jewelry of any kind. However, sometimes an outfit just calls for something bold and these earrings are fun and bold but in a more subtle way. I find myself reaching for them more and more! I've worn them to formal weddings, casual dinners, and everything in between. 

Silk Sleepmask//I use this every single night. I only ever get a really good, deep sleep if I am in a very dark room, so this is great for home but also for traveling when the lighting in the room is unpredictable. I have several of the silk sleep masks and this is one of my favorites which would also make for a nice holiday gift! 

OPI Lisbon Wants Moor// This is a new-to-me color and I just love it. One of my all-time favorites is OPI's Let's Be Friends and unfortunately, it has been discontinued. I'd say this is a pretty close shade- just a touch peachier. 

Jingle Bar in Pittsburgh// There are SO many Christmas pop-up bars in Pittsburgh but the Jingle Bar right outside of Market square is probably my favorite! 

J.Crew Boots// I got these boots and I could not love them more! They are so warm and comfortable. They feel like you're wearing Ugg boots but have more style to them. While they're not really dressy, they look so much better than just plain Ugg boots (although, still loveeeee me some Ugg boots). 

Pumpkin Cookies// I know the season of pumpkin is dwindling, but you guys all need to make these pumpkin cookies. They are SO good. I want to eat them year-round! 

Vineyard Vines Sweatpants// They are truly THE BEST EVER. All caps were totally necessary because they're truly the best sweats I have ever worn.  

Finimize// This is basically the finance-version of The Skimm and I love it! This year I've gotten into investing and pay really close attention to the news and this is such an easy way to get a little dose of news even when I don't have time! 

Crest Whitestrips// I did a campaign with Crest and can I just say how impressed I am with how white my teeth are?!

Charlotte Tilbury Glossy Lipstick// This is my latest lip obsession! It's pigmented like a lipstick, feels hydrating like a lip balm, and looks a bit shiny like a gloss. It's SO good and I love all of the colors.

The Bodyguard// This is a 6-episode series on Netflix and it is really good. I watched the entire season in a weekend! It is like a British Homeland!

Favorites from Previous Months:
January
February
March 
April
May
June
July
August
September
- October

2 comments:

Ciao Bella! said...

I have an extra can of pumpkin laying around from Thanksgiving, going to give your cookies a try this weekend. TGIF! :)

Gina
https://ciaobella119.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He
used to be totally right. This put up actually made my day.

You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!
Thank you!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure