Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Wish List


Wish List for spring
How bright and refreshing is this collage?! Can you tell I am already craving spring?! Plus the dose of 'warm' weather we had in Charlotte really makes me crave less chunky sweaters and more pastels and florals! 

Floral Shorts// This brand and style is one of my most favorite pairs of workout shorts and I am just in love with this floral print. So much fun for spring and this little sweatshirt tee (that's on sale) is so cute and would complete the cut workout look (now to choose the pink or blue...?!)

Striped Tee// This tee is so inexpensive and such a great closet basic. 

Blue Glasses// My friend Aly has these glasses and I fell in love with them! They are an even prettier blue in person! I also love these which are about half price-  and equally gorgeous! 

Herringbone Cashmere Cardigan// This is at the top of my wishlist. So luxe and something you can wear year round! 

Blue Crewneck Sweater// I just got this and I am obsessed. It's so simple and I'm loving the blue color. I've been wearing this non-stop!

Printed Scarf// These scarves are the best. I have SO many and they look just like Hermes but for under $50! Love this new print and colorway for spring!

Pajamas// These basically never leave my wishlist because they are my favorite pajamas and I want allll the sets! The 'short long' set has become my favorite style!

Book// This one it on my 'to read' list! I have heard it is really good and an easy, quick read.

Olio e Osso Balm// I had this balm and lost it. I have missed it ever since and it is about time I replace it! It's so creamy and hydrating and gives such a natural but good amount of color! For those of you with Amazon Prime, it is also available there! My favorite color is berry.

Bow Earrings// They look so similar to these designer earrings but for so much less. I just think they are so fun!

Bouquet Sweater// This brand is pricey but it has quickly become my favorite with it's quirky and whimsical sweaters done in the most beautiful ladylike color palettes! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Loving these pieces! I'm needing to buy those earrings ASAP in all three colors!

Best,
Katie

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure