Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saturday Shopping


Happy long weekend everyone! Hope you all have fun things planned! Last night was our first night at the club for the summer and weather permitting, I'll be soaking up the sun poolside all weekend!

I am also excited to spend time out on our tiny back patio! We finally have beautiful weather and furniture to enjoy! 

I plan on reading a book or two, and going for lots of long walks with Henry, too, before my travel scheduled ramps up next week! 

Here are some sale posts I have done that are worth checking out:
- A comprehensive post with all of my favorite sales and sale codes needed as well as photos of outfits I have posted in the past that are on sale! 
- Two of the best sales and favorite retailers and my favorites from the sales!

I also wanted to highlight another sale! L.L. Bean is offering 20% off your entire order. Now is the time to snag a Boat Tote- they make a great gift for anyone on your list. I just recently got this blanket and it is heavenly, so soft and cozy! 

More Sale Pieces:
- This Marysia top and bottom.
- Super cute gingham straw tote
- Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Pumps (I seriously cannot believe they are on sale!)
- This adorable blush pink top that ties at each shoulder. 
- This classic striped shirt that you can monogram! 
- The comfiest linen shorts that are only $13.50!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure