Thursday, June 27, 2019

Lately





My event at Macy's this past Saturday was so much fun! I was so flattered and excited to meet Summer Wind readers and followers. Everyone was so sweet and kind and it makes me feel so great to know how many amazing Pittsburgh women follow me!

This week was a relatively easy one as I wrapped up some projects and prepare for being away in July and August. We had a lot of workers in and out of the house all week so I had to be home most of the week to manage that!

I also finally scheduled lots of little appointments that had been sitting on my to-do list. You know those kinds of things like 'get the oil changed', 'get Henry groomed' that aren't necessarily pressing? I'm glad I was able to check off everything and get it all scheduled.

I'm working on getting life, work, etc. totally together before my lake vacation in early August. We are going to the beach for a week in July, but I will still need to work quite a bit then. However, I fully plan on checking out for our lake trip and I can't wait!

Wearing: The photos above are of the outfit I wore for my Macy's event. I loved these nautical pieces which are just perfect for summer. I also loved that each piece could be styled separately, too! The linen pants might be my most favorite thing ever. They're a very wide leg, which is something I don' typically wear but this linen has a metallic sheen to it that makes it dressy and the way the fabric moves is just beautiful.

Reading: If you know me, then you know I love me some Taco Bell. Love. They just created a pop-up hotel in Palm Springs that is Taco Bell themed and it sounds like heaven to me, ha!

Reading II: This is so funny, Architectural Digest wrote an article about things in homes from the 90's and I remember most of these! 

Sale-ing: Did you all catch my post on Monday evening about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog? I shared my favorites and some tips and things to watch out for during the sale! 

Watching:
 What are you currently watching? I am watching Southern Charm, Handmaid's Tale and Big Little Lies! I have been kind of bored with both SC and HT but Big Little Lies is great!! 

Listening: I started listening to the Crime Junkies podcast that a lot of you recommended to me. They are short and each episode is different so these are great to listen to while I take Henry on a walk. 

Loving: Did you see Weezie Towels released beach towels? I am loving the colors and the piping! I love that they are also created especially for sand! 

Wanting: If you are looking for cute, affordable swimsuits, I popped into Aerie the other day and they have SO many cute suits in all different styles! 

Quoting: 'The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them.'  // See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure