Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday Shopping




Happy weekend, friends! We are headed to the beach right now and I'm so excited for a fun week ahead. As I am headed to the beach, it feels weird to be sharing fall jackets because it has been so hot and muggy lately! But, there are 5 beautiful Barbour jackets included in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I wanted to make sure you all knew about them! 



These are all so classic, neutral and high-quality! My two favorites are either three or five. Five is similar to a classic Beaufort or Beadnell style and so functional.... but you really can't go wrong with any of these! I wanted to share the images above to show you how versatile a Barbour jacket of any color/style is! These are 3 different jackets! 

Now onto our usual, non-Nordstrom sale Saturday shopping, here are some things I've been loving from this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your style is so unique compared to other people I have
read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.

Briana said...

I love the neutrals!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com

Anonymous said...

Love it! ALl these products are intriguing. jar77@yahoo.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure