Friday, August 30, 2019

How to Style a Slip Skirt





Lace Cami// Leopard Slip Skirt 

Happy Friday! I hope you all have some fun things planned for this weekend. Tonight we are headed out to dinner and a fun concert downtown. We have been having such great weather lately so I fully plan on soaking up the last bit of summer sun as it is the last weekend the pool is open!

Now onto today's post... let's chat slip skirts. I had been seeing slip skirts and dresses around for a while now and I had convinced myself that they were not for me. But, when I saw this leopard slip skirt, I couldn't resist and my curiosity got the best of me!

Well, I am so glad I tried it out because I love love love this slip skirt! It's the perfect thing to throw on and feel fancy without actually looking overdressed. It totally makes the perfect date night outfit. It's a bit youthful and trendy if you pair it with a lace cami like I did but also looks great and more modest with a drapey cashmere cardigan.

While I'm not much of a trend follower, I definitely think that the way I styled this slip skirt skews more classic than trendy! You'll be seeing me rocking this all fall season!

Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

More Slip Skirts:

2 comments:

simply styling said...

Gorgeous skirt !

Avec Amber said...

I love how you styled your skirt here - it's a perfect transitional look!

I hope you are having a great weekend!


Amber


https://www.avecamber.com

https://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure