Monday, August 26, 2019

Leopard Coats for Fall







As weird as this sounds, this leopard coat has a special place in my heart and I'll likely keep it forever. I bought it the morning I got engaged and ended up wearing it that night when we got engaged! The coat is from last winter (Ann Taylor) so it is no longer available but it was one of my most worn pieces. 

I'm so excited to be able to pull it out as the temps start to dip. The print is loud and it makes an otherwise simple outfit a lot more fun! I feel fabulous when I wear this coat!

I thought it would be fun to share some leopard coats that are out this year. They are all different lengths and weights and cuts, but there is something for everyone! 

I don't know about you, but since I live in Pittsburgh, coats are not only a necessity but it's sometimes all anyone sees of an outfit so I love to buy coats. I have so many and I love having all of the choices each day. It makes the chilly weather a little better! 

I can't wait to wear my leopard coat during the holiday season. I think leopard looks so great with bright red and I also can't wait to pair it with a LBD! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your coat. Have. been looking for one for several yrs. Thought the JCrew one from 2 yrs. ago was "it" but I looked horrible in it..fur too bulky for my XL frame. Also tried the Kendall/Kiley one from Nordies last year and not good on me either. Fingers crossed this year I fine "the one". Many do not go to an XL and I want a knee length one to wear to work over dresses/skirts. My dream would be more of A line style that goes to the knee.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure