Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Recent Amazon Purchases

Recent Amazon Purchases

I know many of you, like me, are big Amazon Prime shoppers! I have mentioned this before, but I have an Amazon page where you can shop all of my favorite finds. I'm constantly updating this, too! 

Today, I thought I would share some of the best items that I have recently purchased from Amazon! It's quite a hodgepodge of things and it kind of makes me laugh to see such a random assortment!  


Buffalo Check Door Mat// I haven't put any thought into our outdoor entryway so I figured now is the time to start sprucing it up a big! Our door is black and the rest of the area is white, so I'm doing black/white with pops of greenery. I want to keep it clean and simple. This inexpensive mat looks so nice layered with one where you can wipe your feet! 

Dog Sticker// Our neighbor has one of these and as soon as I saw it, I ordered one. I would just die if something happened to Henry and this makes me feel a little better if the worst were to happen. These are definitely not aesthetically pleasing, but that's the point and they really do stick out like a sore thumb. You can't miss them!

Tiny Hair Ties// I bought these to use when I do a side braid. I hate the look of seeing my elastic and these are barely noticeable. 

Silicone Brush + Gloves// I was reading about how silicone is much more sanitary than a typical sponge or brush, so I promptly ordered both of these items! I love them so far. 

Concealer// My sister told me to buy this, so I ordered it, not expecting much, but holy cow. I love this concealer! My favorite is either Nars or Urban Decay. I have been using Tarte Shape Tape but don't love it. This is just as good as Nars or Urban Decay for a fraction of the price. Couldn't believe it!

Sunglasses// I wanted a pair of cheap sunglasses to keep in my car for times when I forget mine. These were super inexpensive but had a chic look to them. They feel very cheap but they don't look it. A fun pair if you're looking for a cheap pair of sunglasses! 

Umbrella// I bought a bunch of these in case of rain on our wedding day! They are inexpensive and not bad! 

Diamond Cleaner On The Go// I got this as a gift and just bought another one to keep in my handbag! It makes a cute, inexpensive engagement gift. 

Wine Foil Cutter// I misplaced my other one in the move and this one is great! 

Glycolic Pads// These are cheap glycolic pads that I use for my chest! I had read something about how a woman's chest is one of the first things that shows signs of aging, so I use these nightly on my chest along with Olay's Microsculpting cream. It's an annoying additional step, but I'm hopeful it's worth it in the years to come! 

Indoor Camera// We bought this to see what Henry does while we are gone. It's super inexpensive but honestly, I can't believe how great the picture is. You can see at night and you can pan! Spoiler alert on what Henry does when we are gone: literally nothing. He lays/sleeps the ENTIRE time. 

Plate Hangers// We used these to hang the plates in our kitchen and they work SO well and were pretty darn easy to use. 

Silver Frame// I got these to hang on the wall in our bathroom. I got three and they look so nice. The frames are heavyweight and beautifully made for the price. 

Phone Ring// I used to have a pop socket but I like this ring a lot better. I can put it on one finger and my hands are free! 

Juicer// I misplaced my juicer in the move and this was a great price for good quality! Perfect for making a classic margarita. 

Cord Hooks// These are so great because they come in a pack with different colors so they blend into most furniture! It's an easy way to hide cords. 

Infant Toothbrush// I use this to clean my ring. It's very soft and gentle. 

Charging Cords// I keep several packs of these on hand. I think they make a cute little gift add-on but also I have some on hand for us if we lose our cords. I also have them in the guest bedroom so guests always have a place to charge!



Last but not least, this cute little clear bag! Yes, it's plastic, and the quality isn't great, but it is really nice to have on hand when you need a stadium-approved bag. It held all my necessities and had Hermes Kelly vibes, ha!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I loved this post!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure