Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wedding Wednesday: Black Tie Gowns


So many of you have DM'd me and e-mailed requesting that I do a fall black tie post! Whether it is a wedding or event, a lot of you are planning to go to some fun and fancy evenings this season!

I totally get it. We have 5 black-tie weddings in the next few months alone! I think if you have a ton of black-tie events coming up, you should definitely utilize Rent The Runway. You can get so many beautiful gowns and the best part is that there are so many under $100. There's no point in amassing a ton of black-tie gowns in your closet when you know you'll only wear it once! 

With that said, I'm also a firm believer in having at least one, if not two gowns in your arsenal as backups or trusty go-to's. I have this gown in black and have worn it SO much over the past several years. It's so versatile and because it's a dark solid color, it's unremarkable and I can get away with re-wearing it. 

Scroll through to see the black-tie gowns I am loving for the fall season! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure