Monday, November 25, 2019

Gift Guide: Under $100

Gift Guide: Under $100
Today's gift guide is under $100. Though, to be honest, a lot of these items are well over $50. I have shared and will be sharing a lot of stocking stuffers and hostess gifts and under $50 guides but when you're paying a little more for a gift, you likely want it to be on sale, and when your budget is closer to $100, you want it to be something special, and luxe. 

So, I wanted to get this one published as Cyber week is taking off at most retailers! The sales during Cyber Week are always are good, and any discount helps with a $100 purchase! Also, I mentioned this on instastories but want to mention it here, too, if you see items that I have repeated from last year or different gift guides from this year, take note of that- that means they are really good!!!! 

Wicked Good Slippers// These are for both men and women and make such an incredible gift. I have them and am basically always wearing them when I'm at home. My fiancĂ© loves them so much, he has two pairs. They are such high quality and well-made and will last for years to come. They come in several different styles, too. The one pictured is what I have, but there is a style for everyone. They only come in whole sizes. I usually wear an 8.5  or 9 and got a 9, they're a touch big, but I wouldn't have sized down. These are a good gift for the person who seemingly has 'everything' or for someone like a father-in-law. 

Pajama Set// As you all know by now, these pajamas are THE BEST. They are a bit pricey, so they're a nice little luxury and they are currently on sale for their Cyber Week promotions. Get one for your bestie, for your mother-in-law, for your sister, and your mom. 

Small Jewelry Case// I love personalized gifts and this is such a cute one. Great for a college gal short on space or your newly married bestie with her new initials. 

Wunder Under Leggings// These are my absolute favorite to relax in and to work out in. They are buttery soft but have a cool/sweat-wicking material. The high waist sucks you in and the material is thick and doesn't show any imperfections. 

Steamer// This is my ride or die steamer. It's so good that I use it more than an iron. Regularly, it's $75 but right now through 11/26, it's on sale for $45. 

2 Custom Framed Photos// I got this for my fiancĂ© in the Richmond frame! You get to choose 2 photos and they frame them so beautifully! I framed two photos he took on Nantucket this past summer and he loves them so much. 

Retinol Hand Cream// This is a pricier hand cream but I love the idea of retinol in hand cream to help with hand aging! It's one of the things that really shows your age so it's good to take care of your hands! Such a great gift for anyone into skincare. I want to try this!! 

Country Estate Platter// I think coffee mugs and serveware are two things that you can never have enough so it's always a 'safe' gift for someone that has everything. I love love love Juliska's country estate and this platter is just beautiful. I also love this candle that can be used as a small vase once burned through! 

Faux Fur Blanket// This blanket is SO soft. I felt it while in-store and immediately put it on my wish list! It comes in 9 colors so there is a color for most! 

Monogrammed Pillow// I have this pillow in a different colorway and LOVE it. The quality is spectacular and the look has that bespoke interior designer look! 

300 Piece Monogrammed Stationery Set// This set is so affordable for all that you get! Plus elegant and simple for the woman (or man) who has everything! 

Set of Monogrammed Hand Towels// I have these hand towels and absolutely love them. They are so soft and absorbent. The piping is so beautiful as is the stitched monogram. They are truly a little luxury! Hand towels need to be replaced every few years (in a high trafficked bathroom), so it's a nice gift to give because you can never have too many! 

Wine Purifier// We put this on our wedding registry and I *really* hope it's something that we receive because it is a really cool concept. It's an aerator which is great, but it's also a purifier that takes out the sulfites in wine that are often the culprit of headaches and hangovers. It also makes the wine taste the best it can be! Bonus points if you also give the pack of filters, too. 

Faux Suede Top// This top is truly one of my favorite tops that I have ever owned. It is SO comfortable, so flattering and just looks special/interesting because of the faux suede fabric. I could not recommend it more for any woman in your life. I have both the black and the bone color and both are beautiful, but it also comes in sage green, brown, cabernet, and malachite. It runs true to size. I have a size small but if anything, I would size down as it is roomy (it's meant to fit like a swing top so it's not at all fitted). 

Cashmere Cable Scarf// This is such a great price for a classic, high-quality piece. It comes in several colors so to work with anyone's wardrobe!

Here are some of the gifts that I recommended in photos...


Wunder Under Leggings





No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure