Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Sale Alert: Tuckernuck Cyber Week Sale

Sale Alert: Tuckernuck Cyber Week Sale


One of my favorite brands, Tuckernuck, is kicking off their Cyber week sale today (this post is not sponsored!). The sale goes through 12/2. You get 20% off sitewide, 25% off $500+, 30% off $1000+ with code BRIGHT. A few exclusions apply like Canada Goose and Barbour. 

I thought I would highlight my favorites- there are so many great pieces on their site so I literally went through the entire site and picked my favorites! Plus I'm sharing fit, quality, and sizing information of pieces I already own! 

Tweed Top 
How cute is this top? I love the texture of the tweed and it also comes in a beautiful blush color. This top can be worn casually with jeans but also dressed up with pieces like velvet skinnies and black pumps for a holiday party! This runs a little big so if anything size down.


Suede Boots
I am usually a size 8.5 or 9 and typically size up in most boots to accommodate a thicker sock. I would say these run pretty true to size as I got a size 9. There is room for a nice thick sock.

They are so beautiful and such high quality. What really drew them to me is that they are waterproof. So they are great for nights when you want to look 'chic' but there are a few inches of snow on the ground! 

This is one of my favorite tops EVER. It's so comfortable, well-made, and flattering. It's just easy to wear but because of the faux suede material, it looks unique. I would highly recommend. At under $100, you can't beat it!

The sizing is pretty true to size. If anything, it runs a bit on the larger size so if you are between sizes, size down! 
This dress is so beautiful! The fabric is quilted which gives it a nice weight. It's a simple silhouette in an elegant midi length! But it's the detailing on the shoulders that really steals the show. They almost look like epaulets and they add a touch of glam. This runs true to size.


This sweater is one of the nicest cashmere pieces I own. It's pricey, no doubt, but the discount makes it a little better. The cashmere is thick and so incredibly soft. It runs big, so size down! It's so cozy and cute. Wear it casually like I have it paired with jeans or with black leather leggings and heels and it looks so chic for a night out.

The sunglasses are something I wear all of the time! They have a lighter tortoise frame and green lenses. SO classic! I also love the brown sandals which look very Hermes-ish. They are so comfortable. And this white top was a summer staple for me. I can't wait to wear it again next summer. It runs true to size, I am wearing a size small.

Honorable mentions: Classic Tretorn Sneakers and Coated Skinny Jeans

More I Love:

1 comment:

Hayden said...

I've been looking at that faux suede top for so long! Finally pulled the trigger with the sale. It will be perfect for the holidays!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure