Friday, September 17, 2021

The Best Faux Fur Vest

This blog post was originally published on November 11, 2019 and has been updated on September 17, 2021.







Faux Fur Vest (comes in several neutral colors)
Sunglasses// Goyard Bag// Similar Heels// Chanel Ballet Flats// Hermès scarf

You guys!!!!! The vest is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I know many of you are also probably excited about this because I have literally been receiving messages even during this summer asking about this faux fur vest. Some of you said that you regretted not getting it in past years. So here's your chance. It is one of my most worn and favorite pieces of clothing I own. Seriously, it's the BEST!

In 2020, my aunt, mom, and aunt all three also got this vest because they could not get over mine, so it really works for women at every age! 

I boldly called this faux fur vest the best thing I've bought in 2019. It really is incredible and especially for the discounted price! 

It's so incredibly made and the softest you'll ever feel. It also truly looks real. I had a few angry DM's when I first shared the vest with people thinking I was wearing real fur!! Use code SHIP99 for free shipping! 

I love faux fur vests and there are so many options out there each winter season. I have owned a lot because I love the look so much but there are SO many cheapy options. 


Here's why I love it:
- It has a very flattering A-Line shape that gives you room to layer but also looks fabulous with any type of pant. 

- It's longer in length. This means you can wear it with leggings or whatever you choose! 

- The quilting is so elegant and makes it look so expensive. 

- The faux fur has the look of real fur. The company calls this 'faux real'. 

- It is SO soft. Seriously. my husband once said, 'wow, I wish Henry (our dog) was this soft', hahah!!!

- The collar stands upright and it's high! This makes it look SO sophisticated and truly elegant. 

- It comes in many neutral colors. I think black seems to be the most dressy and versatile for me personally, but the other colors are beautiful. 

- It looks good buttoned up or left open. A lot of faux fur vests don't look good buttoned up (in my opinion). 

- It's lined in a satiny material so it looks and feels high quality (and that's what real furs are lined in). 


The Fit
I got my usual size small, but I would say this runs generously and you could easily size down a size (or even 2). It has a swing silhouette so there's some more room towards the hip area! 

Seriously, you will not regret it. It's the most fabulous and elegant thing in my closet and I cannot wait until it gets cool enough for me to wear it again! 

3 comments:

Arthur Bullock said...

In my experience, the degree to which faux fur can pass for real fur varies depending on who made it. I have to say that I agree with you on this one; it is very impressive! I especially like to see good-looking faux fur in black, because it can go well with virtually any colour.

Sarah S said...

Just purchased the vest and can’t wait for it to arrive. I started following you over this vest and love your style! Can’t wait to wear it this season! Thanks for the update on sale!!

Timelesslystyled (Christina) said...

Hi Sydney, I just purchased this and excited to wear it this fall and winter season. Thanks for always staying true to your taste and bringing us such classic and beautiful pieces.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure