Thursday, September 16, 2021

Lately


This has been a pretty good week! It was low-key, not too much going on. Last night we went out for a casual taco date night which was delicious. Condado has such good tacos and even their margaritas are great! 

I've been feeling really inspired with clothes/fashion lately and so I am excited to style outfits in the coming weeks and share them with you all. Fall and the holiday season are just my absolute favorite times!

I also booked Nutcracker tickets for December and I have never been so thrilled. We have a ways to go but it was just something little that I did that brought me such joy! In 2018 we were supposed to go to the Nutcracker and I got the flu so we ended up not being able to go. In 2019, we had too much going on and couldn't make it work, then in 2020 and there was no nutcracker, and so finally this year we will go! So it's been like at least 4 years since I've been! I'm already trying to dream up something fabulous to wear and fun dinner reservations beforehand! 

We have quite a bit going on socially this weekend which will be fun! Can you believe we are over halfway through September? It's so hard to believe! I polled you all on Instagram and I'm glad to see you all want to see some gift guides sooner than later so I will be working on those for you all to get those up asap! 

Wearing: I've been talking about this cashmere Top for a while now but I just got in the matching Pants. I LOVE this set so much. It' soft and cozy. No words to even explain how wonderful it is. If you're looking to treat yourself to something fabulous, albeit a bit frivolous, this is totally it. 

Eating: 24 Low-Carb Frozen Foods From Trader Joe's You Need To Try. Loved this roundup of TJ's products. I am always looking for somewhat healthier options when doing food shopping! 
Eating II: I made the Trader Joe's Sweet Italian Sausage and Four Cheese Ravioli one night this week for dinner and it was good! I sauteed tomatoes and spinach with some cream, butter, onion, and garlic to create a bit of a sauce on top! 

Sale: Today is the last day for the Tuckernuck Friends and Family sale!

Watching:
 Ok wow I had no idea this movie was coming out! It's called Spencer and I cannot wait for the film, I think it comes out in November. I had no idea Kristen Stewart was playing Princess Diana and I am floored at how much she looks like her. Wow! 

Listening: Loving the song Cloudy Day by Tones and I. So catchy and good! 

Loving: This sweater
Wanting: Oh my goodness this new artwork is STUNNING and I cannot believe that it is affordable!!! 

Pittsburgh: We had Iron Born this weekend and this is your reminder to get yourself some Iron Born. SO darn good. The white pizza is my very favorite. 

Quoting: 'Forever is composed of nows.'- Emily Dickinson // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure