Friday, November 22, 2019

Top Products


I haven't done a post quite like this before so I thought it would be fun to share with you all what products have been popular here on Summer Wind. I typically have an idea of items that I share that will 'perform well' but every once in a while I get surprised! It's always fun to review the analytics which helps me to better tailor products to your liking! 

It's funny to see this list because I own every single thing on the list- they weren't just things I like or things I am interested in but I literally own all of it.

Shiny Leggings// I just got these a few weeks ago and not only are they so fun and cute but totally functional. They look like a dark gray/black in person and every time the light hits them, you see them glimmer a little. A nice alternative to basic black leggings! They feel cool and so soft and hold up well in my Orange Theory class. These run a little big. 

Turtleneck Sweater Dress// I got this and it was too big, so I'm waiting on my smaller size to arrive, but this sweater dress is so chic and classic. It runs really big so size down but I think I am going to wear this on Thanksgiving! 

Faux Fur Vest// This is my favorite thing of 2019. I wrote a whole post about it here

Velvet Jeans// These are my favorite and I have had them for years. They are stretchy and sliming and so soft and comfortable! They run true to size. 

Christmas Tree// This is the Christmas tree I ended up getting. I went out and saw a ton of different trees and based on looks and price, this was the prettiest, in my opinion. It's just a nice, quality, full, classic tree and I am very pleased with it. 

Burgundy Leggings// These are just $35 and remind me SO much of the lululemon wunder under leggings that I love so much. I wish they came in black because for $35, they're such a deal. 

Suede Boots// I just got these and you guys... I LOVE them. I honestly thought they skewed a little trendy for me but they make me feel 1000x chicer! They run true to size, I would say size down if between sizes. The selling point for me is that they are waterproof so you can literally wear them in the snow!

Green Dress// I have this dress in blue and LOVE it. You can find a whole post about it here

Sherpa Fleece// I have this cozy fleece in two colors. I love it with leggings. It runs true to size. I wear a size small. 

Nordic Boots// I wear these constantly! They are like 'cuter' Uggs that I feel fine wearing out to dinner and stuff like that. I love the cozy lining and they're high-quality! Just make sure to spray them before wearing them in the snow. 

Blue Sweater// This color is on my wish-list but I have this in black and it is one of my favorite sweaters of all time. The cashmere is so thick and cozy and the funnel neck just adds some interest. 

Curtains// I have these and LOVE them. I did extensive research (seriously, I did) to find these and make sure these were good and not cheap looking. This is not our forever home so I was not about to spend a fortune on custom drapery. These are beautiful, such high quality and beautifully lined. I highly recommend them. 

Slippers// These are one of my favorite things EVER. Such high quality and at under $100, they make such a nice gift for both men and women. 

Joggers// I just got these and I am OBSESSED. These are seriously the coziest but they are cut beautifully so you can actually wear them out of the house and still look put together! The run big so size down. I got a size small and sometimes would size up to a medium in something like this so I just stuck with a small and they are nice and roomy!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure