Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Christmas Pajama Tradition

Christmas Pajama Tradition
Print also comes in: Robe and Slippers (it's called Zanzibar Blue Ruff Night)

If you have been reading here for a while, then you know our family does matching pajamas for Christmas morning. It's such a fun little tradition and a good excuse for a new pair of PJ's! 

We've done everything from classic plaid to pink to skiers, and this year we are doing something extra fun. Looking at these photos cracks me up and brings me so much joy. I know we will look back on these photos with smiles from ear to ear for years to come. 

We ended up choosing the Lilly Pulitzer Pajama Top and Pajama Bottoms because we could include our dogs!!! Yes, Lilly makes Dog Pajamas and they are so cute. Henry is about to turn 4 and Bean just turned 3 and we love them with all of our hearts so it was such a fun thing to be able to include them in the photos with the Carver gals. 

This also marks the last Christmas that we are still technically 'the Carver girls'. In my heart, I will always be a Carver girl, but come spring, I'll have a new last name and my sister will have a new last name soon, too (she is engaged)! 

Trying to get a photo of the 3 of us is tough because my sister lives in North Carolina. But trying to get a photo of the 3 of us AND Henry and Bean was near impossible. I just have to include some of the outtakes down below. The dogs were all over the place, and we were trying to corral them. My dad is at the end of the bed trying to get the shot so it was truly a family affair going on. 

I thought I would also share some more cute pajamas for you all to check out. It's never too late to start a fun family tradition. It's especially fun when I break out pajamas from many years ago and it fills me with warm memories. 
Callie trying to get Bean to pose! Bean and Henry 'tolerate' each other but they mostly just ignore each other, ha! 

Here's Henry trying to escape my arms! 

Now I am not looking but everyone else looks great! 

1 comment:

simply styling said...

Loving the pj tradition that your family has ! Traditions are so fun and make he holidays even more joyful !

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure