Friday, December 13, 2019

Gift Guide: Last Minute Amazon Prime

Gift Guide: Last Minute Amazon Prime
Shop the Post:


Three Gift Guides in one week, I know, I'm sorry! But they have been so highly requested and I want to be able to get them out to all of you so you can shop ASAP! Today is actually the last day to ship UPS ground! We are getting down to the wire with just 12 days until Christmas. That means you need to order your gift within the next 10 days for UPS Next Day Air and Amazon Prime Delivery before Christmas Day! 

I wanted to share with you all my Amazon favorites in hopes that some of these would be great gifts or stocking stuffers. You can pretty much find anything on Amazon nowadays but besides the usual things that you order week-to-week, they have so many gems! 

Also, for those of you who don't know, I have an Amazon storefront where I am constantly updating it with my Amazon finds. 

Travel Purse Mirror// I have this travel mirror and love it. It's so compact and easy to travel with. Plus, one side is magnified and the other side is lit!

Leash Accessory Pouch // Hopefully, Santa will put this in my stocking this year! It's a little pouch that can attach to a dog leash so you can store things like keys and your phone. In the warmer months, I never have anything on me with pockets to hold keys or my phone and this is the answer! 

Scalloped Charger// How cute are these? They're inexpensive and come in a bevy of colors. 

Rattan Charger// I also love these chargers. Perfect for a summer meal. 

Tortoise Clutch // I have a tortoise clutch and use it SO much. This one is under $30 and makes for such a cute gift. 

Elephant Match Strike// I love this little guy. So cute and would look great in any room. I want one! 

Mark Cross Look-Alike Bag// I haven't ordered this so I can't attest for its quality but it looks SO much like a Mark Cross bag. I love it. 

Blue and White Planter Set// Such a cute little trio and great for gift giving- just add a plant!

Makeup Headband// These makeup headbands are no the most fashionable but are what I wear when washing my face or showering and don't want to get my hair wet. They're the best. 

Bamboo Frame// These are my go-to frames. Affordable and well made. The bambo comes in all different sizes and also comes in gold. 

Spode Jumbo Cup and Saucer// I have this and it is what I mainly eat soup out of. So cute and the cup is HUGE!

Smiley Sponges// These are seriously on all of the gift guides and have been for years. I am such a huge fan of these sponges. They last a while and don't scratch your dishes. 

Sharpie Pens// I swear by these pens. They are the best and don't bleed through the paper.

Bluetooth Earbuds// I have these and they are really similar to my fiancĂ©'s Beats earbuds. I'm not a airpod kind of gal... I actually like the strap on these and they are great for when I walk Henry or go to the gym! 

Clear Crossbody // I use this whenever I need to use a clear bag to go into a stadium. It's cute and functional. 

Velvet Hangers// I swear by these velvet hangers. They are the best and so much cheaper than the brand name ones. 

Blue and White Candles// My sister gifted me these one year and I fell in love with them. The tins are just so cute and the scents are lovely. 

Flower Phone Rings // I have these and love them. The stickiness doesn't last forever so you have to replace them here and there but I love the ring over the pop socket style. 

Indoor Smart Camera// We have this in our house for safety and so we can spy on Henry when we are away! For how great it is, I can't believe the under $40 price tag. 

Kindle// I just got a Kindle this year. I love it for travel. I still prefer an actual book when I'm at home, but for travel, this holds so many books so you don't have to lug them with you. You also have access to basically any book you could want which is really nice when you're on vacation and finish a book and need another!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure