Friday, January 10, 2020

Amazon Favorites

I thought I would share some of my Amazon favorites. I shared a last-minute Amazon gift guide last month and that was a big hit! I keep an Amazon storefront and am constantly adding items I find and love so you can check it periodically! 

Horsehair Silver Brush// I love polishing my silver all over the house... for some reason, it is soothing to me haha! But this brush doesn't scratch your silver and can really get into those detailed areas that are tough to polish with a cloth!

Lip Balm// This is one of my favorite tinted lip balms! The color berry is my favorite color but it comes in tons of colors!

Sweatshirt// I love this sweatshirt, I am always very wary when ordering any clothing from Amazon but this is great!

Spode Baking Dish// I love this! I can never resist Spode!

Face Wash Headbands// I wear mine every night when washing my face and sometimes when I put on my makeup!

Dog Pouch// I got this for Christmas and gave one to my sister. It's awesome for stashing my phone and keys whenever we go on long walks and I don't have pockets!

Travel Mirror// Love this! I have a version of this and it's so handy.

Travel Jewelry Case// I think this is so cute and would make such a nice gift.

Blue and White Rug// Love this for outside of our front door!

Bona Mop// You guys. This is LIFE CHANGING. If you have hardwood floors, do yourself a favor and get this. We have tried traditional mops, swiffer wet jet, etc. and this Bona mop is the easiest thing ever. Not to mention there are never drips or streaks or anything- you get a perfectly clean floor every time.

Charger Plates// These are plastic so not the highest of quality but they look so similar for a much pricier charger!

Bamboo Frame// I buy these for all over our house! They are inexpensive and so cute. Also a cute little gift!

Silver Polish Cream// This is my ride or die when it comes to silver polish! It's the best.

Peach Color Corrector// I've shared this product with you all many times but this is the color corrector I use to cover my dark under-eye circles! You put this on first and then concealer over top. It's so easy and truly works.

Blue and White Planters//  Love this cute little set and it's very affordable, too!

Handheld Mini Vacuum// I want this to keep in the kitchen or my car to quickly clean things up!

Gingham Storage Bin// Such a cute storage option and it comes in different shapes and sizes, too!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure