Thursday, January 9, 2020

Lately


nike mockneck tee

nike mockneck tee

Wow, the week has passed by so quickly. On Tuesday I thought it was going by slowly but here we are almost to the weekend! Do you have anything fun planned this weekend? We are laying low and getting some things done around the house!

Wearing: This is my newest top love. I literally snapped both of these photos right after I got hom from Orange Theory before I showered and all of that so apologies for looking haggard in them, but just trying to keep it real :) It's a pretty basic tee but I just love the look of the mockneck. It's 100% cotton so it's super soft and breathable. I throw it on over top of tanks before and after Orange Theory and also just to lounge around the house. I'm wearing a size small and it has a nice, roomy fit. My parents actually bought me the black one for Christmas and I ended up loving it so much that I got the white, too!

Eating: I shared a mini Fresh Market haul on my instastories yesterday and I mentioned how much I love their roasted chicken salad. I got so many DM's from you guys letting me know you love it, too. If you haven't tried it yet, definitely go for it. It's in their prepared foods section near the deli. 

Drinking: Lately, I have been preferring Trader Joe's blood orange seltzer over La Croix... you might remember it's the seltzer that I like to use in my skinny margarita recipe, but I also love it to drink alone. It actually has a tiny bit of real juice in it so I find it to taste a lot fresher! 


Watching: So I'm not a usually fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette series. Every once in a while I will get sucked into a season because we do a bracket with friends or get together to watch it, but otherwise, I don't watch it. The other night I had the TV on in the background of me doing some wedding stuff on my computer and the premiere came on. 20 minutes in and I was hooked. I had no idea about the drama from the last season because I didn't watch it but eventually got myself up to speed. Now I'm going to watch the rest of this season! 

Listening:

Loving: Have you all seen the Tuckernuck new arrivals? Per usual, I am loving everything but especially this floral top and this caftan

Wanting: I love this monogrammed clear pouch and want one!!

Pittsburgh-ing: There's a new taco restaurant in Shadyside called Tocaya and it's at the top of my list to try because the chef is from Totopo which is a Mexican restaurant that I absolutely love!! 

Smelling: I popped into Pottery Barn this week and was reminded of one of my favorite candles

Quoting: Forget motivation. Motivation gets you started but it doesn't help you finish. Instead, learn discipline. Discipline keeps you going after motivation has failed you. //See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure