Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday Shopping




It's the last weekend (and last day) of February! We are literally ONE WEEK away from daylight savings. That is the happiest day when we start to get more daylight!!! I found a lot of stuff this week and I tried to practice as much restraint as possible! 

I hope you all have something fun planned. We ordered our favorite sushi last night- the food we actually wanted to eat on Valentine's Day but ended up not being able to order, ha!! Today I have some errands to wrap up and then I'm headed to the Orange Theory 1 year party for our local OTF. Sunday, I need to get to work! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I would love your blog, but it’s impossible to scroll through items without accidentally clicking on it to go straight to the item, rathee tgan scrolling. :(

Lauren said...

Love the white dress and those blue floral flats!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/2020/03/february-reading-list.html

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure