Friday, February 28, 2020

My Favorite Long Sleeve Tee


My Favorite Long Sleeve Tee

abercrombie womens long sleeve tee review

Last week I shared my favorite short sleeve tee and today I'm sharing my favorite Long Sleeve Tee! Both are basics and foundations of any wardrobe and there are a crazy amount to choose from in terms of brands and price points. It's hard to know where to start. 

I was on the hunt for the short sleeve tee but happened upon this long sleeve tee randomly. If you ordered the short sleeve tee, this long sleeve is different. Instead of 100% cotton, it is 95% and then has 5% elastane which is what gives it the smooth, stretchy feel. This also prevents the shirt from shrinking in the dryer. 

Because of the stretch in the fabric, it's more fitted. I tried both the small and medium and ended up liking the medium as it was not as clingy. It's a great top if you need to tuck something in. It's like a lot of bodysuits, just without the bottom half. 

Overall, the price for the quality is great. It comes in several colors and the crewneck is not necessarily as 'tight' as I like, but it's plenty good enough!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I will have to pick one of those up - it seems like it would be easy to do, but I always have the hardest time finding a good quality tee with a nice neck shape.

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure