Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday Shopping: Lots of Sales




Well, we made it to another weekend, so that's promising, right? Even when we weren't social distancing, one of my favorite parts of the weekend is being able to sleep in a bit and enjoy a slow morning filled with lots of coffee and lounging. So I am thankful to still be able to do just that! 

I'm actually not quite sure what we will be up to today and tomorrow. We don't have any projects to work on at home like we did last weekend so I think we will be going on lots of walks (in between rain). 

We have been getting takeout from local restaurants on Friday and Saturday nights and last night we had Cucina Bella (one of our favorite Italian spots) and tonight we are thinking we will get Condado (tacos and margs!).

Nordstrom is having their spring sale which has things up to 40% off. I'm not usually huge on the sales that they have like this because it's usually very picked over but holy moly this sale has SO much goodness. The widget at the top of this post has some of my favorites. Think Barbour, La Ligne, Nike, etc. all 40% off. 

Nantucket Basket Dinner Plate// Chargers (super affordable) 

I've had way too much time to browse my favorite sites and they are fortunately/unfortunately having big sales. The one that really piqued my interest was Herend on sale. For those of you that don't know, Herend is a fine china brand and oh my goodness do I love it. It seriously never ever goes on sale so this is huge. It's 25% off and this site seems to have a large collection of it all included! Besides Chinese Bouquet, I love the fish scale pattern. I also really want this ring dish but even on sale, it's still quite expensive.

Sephora is having an up to 50% off sale on a small group of items. They are also offering free shipping on all orders with code FREESHIP. There are just a few items I love from their sale, including the t3 hot tools. I swear by their hairdryer and also love their curling iron!

Sweatshirt ($24)// Athletic Shorts (25% off with code GOODVIBES)
After seeing my sweatshirt that I have been raving about (that was $24), my fiancĂ© just ordered one for himself in hopes the fabric is similar to mine! The men's version is just around $30! 

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy wherever you may be!!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure