Thursday, April 30, 2020

Lately

We hung our towel rack this week and boy did it make such a difference in our bathroom. It makes it feel like a 'hotel' and now we have quick storage for our personal towels! It was an inexpensive way to make a real difference! I also got this cane lucite tray and I love it. I love cane and I think it's hard to find many cane things for around the house.

I did my first live Orange Theory workout which was so hard but great. It was just nice to see a familiar face on the screen! We have been going for tons of long walks and I have been doing a lot of workouts that are mostly based on weights/toning but I do love that 'community' feeling of Orange Theory and have missed it SO much!

One thing I noticed this week is the greenery and flowers starting to pop up! We actually have a lot of buds on the trees now and the grass just looks so much 'healthier' this week! I am excited for all the leaves to grow. I think things look so much better when it's all in bloom, don't you?! Saturday is looking to be 'warm' and sunny and I just can't wait to spend the day taking Henry on LOTS of walks!




Dress (also available here and in Seersucker)// Wedges
Wearing: Oh gosh, I really have a weakness for pink and green and THIS DRESS is incredible!! I love the flattering cut of this dress, but it's this print that had me drooling. They have several pieces available in this fun print and to me, it just screams summer! I cannot wait to be able to wear this out and about.

Eating: I have been eating SO much Bruster's. If you don't have a Bruster's, it is ice cream and it is so good. We can get it to-go and it's such a treat. My favorites are graham central station, chocolate cake batter, wedding cake, s'mores, and chocolate raspberry truffle. 

Reading: The most affectionate dog breeds. I loved seeing Chihuahua's on the list! Henry is 25% chihuahua and while he is mostly Australian Cattle Dog, I definitely wonder if his cuddly nature is due to that 25%! Our Australian Cattle Dog Mac was definitely loving and affectionate, but nowhere near to how Henry is. Henry ALWAYS wants to cuddle and sit on you or up against you. I still melt every day because of this!! 

Sale-ing: This is certainly the wrong season to buy a faux fur leopard coat, but I found one that looks SO similar to mine and it's on sale for under $150. I love it! 
Loving: I am always getting questions about my curtains every time I post to Instastories. I love the look of custom drapery but there was no way I was going to spend that in a home that we won't be in for too many years. I did a TON of research and came up with these. I like the colors/print and they are SO nice in person. The fabric is a nice, heavier weight with a subtle texture, they are fully lined, and are just overall so well made. They are just downright cheap in terms of the price which kept me a little skeptical but don't let the low price tag fool you, these are great and I can confirm that. 


Loving II: Just two snaps of some gorgeous flowers that I have been enjoying all week thanks to some very sweet and thoughtful friends! 

Loving III: I think this mirror is sold out but keep an eye on it because we just got two in for our master bathroom and they are SO nice. I honestly cannot believe the price. They look like something from Serena and Lilly. They're heavy and just overall so nicely made. Highly, highly recommend! 


Wanting:
 I haven't been impressed with J.Crew in a long time, but their latest collection is SO good. It's very nautical and has some Ralph Lauren vibes. Love!!! I also love love love this linen blouse. What a classic!
Smelling: I have these diffusers in all of the bathrooms in the house. They last for months, are never overpowering, and smell so good! This scent, in particular, is fresh and light and perfect for summer!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure