Friday, May 1, 2020

Mother's Day + Sales!


Mother's Day is next Sunday! I already shared a post with a Mother's Day Gift Guide chock full of ideas of what to get your mom. Today, I wanted to share these photos we snapped together. I had a post with Sarah Flint on Instagram and I loved these photos so much, I wanted to archive them here on Summer Wind. 

If you aren't familiar with the Sarah Flint brand (this is not sponsored, but the Instagram post was sponsored!!), they are known for their beautiful handmade Italian leather shoes for women. They all have a special anatomical arch support in them to make them insanely comfortable no matter the heel height. I am sensitive to shoes because I have a crazy high arch and I can truly wear Sarah Flint high heels from sun up to sundown. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. 

My mom was planning on wearing a different pair of heels for my wedding and then changing into flat shoes for the reception/dancing portion of the evening, but when I gave her the perfect block sandals, she wore them around and said that these were going to be the shoes she was going to wear all day and night! They truly will take you from a morning of wedding photos to a party on the dance floor! It made me so happy to see her loving them as much as I love my shoes. 

Sarah Flint gave me a discount code for you all to use through May 12th. You can get $100 off with code SARAHFLINT-SYDNEY100.

Besides the Sarah Flint code, I wanted to highlight some other sales happening right now in case you want to snag something on sale for your mom or you want to treat yourself.

Starting today through May 4th, Lilly Pulitzer is having a Spring Event where you can save up to 50%. 30% off $100 or more, 40% off $250 or more, 50% off $500 or more. In yesterday's blog post, I shared the Tisha dress and I just love it!
Nordstrom is doing another unheard of sale where they have marked down full-priced items up to 50% off. There are a TON of items included in this. It's kind of sad to see a lot of the merchandise is travel-related or special occasion-related. You can scroll through the widget above to see my top picks. Like I said, a lot of travel stuff, so if you need a suitcase, this is a good time to snag one. This great carry on is original $175 and now $100. I don't think you can get more classic than this square neck linen shift dress. It reminds me of something Meredith Blake might wear (from The Parent Trap). This striped midi skirt I have been eyeing is now down under $100 (60% off!!).


Almost all of the Aerin items from Williams-Sonoma are on sale right now. I love love love this line- it's like an affordable version of Aerin's pricier line!
J.McLaughlin is having a sale and this cardigan sweater is included! I have it and it is SO nice. The material is soft and so thick! 

1 comment:

just ask beth said...

I want to see your mom's hair straight! I bet it would look so good on her!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure