Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Throw Pillows For The Living Room

Throw Pillows For The Living Room
One// Two// Three
Four// Five// Six
Shop the Pillows:

I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with the amount of 'house stuff' we have accomplished over the past few weeks. I like to look at that as a silver lining in all of this. We likely would have never gotten any of this done until later this year or even next year. As many of you know, finding items that you truly love is hard, and then taking the time to set them up, put them together, etc. is also very time-consuming. So I'm thankful to have been able to get so much done.

We have hung TV's in both the living room and basement, moved furniture around, styled newly added furniture, gotten several new lamps, painted our bathroom, installed towel racks, new mirrors, got a new chandelier for the dining area, found a light fixture for the powder room, got a new rug for the kitchen, and so much more!!

One of the things I haven't done yet (and likely would have never gotten around to) is that I want to change up our throw pillows in our living room. I am so not one to change up pillows in a room for holidays or anything like that and I honestly love what we have now. But, they are a little dark and quite 'fall/winter' feeling. I love a masculine vibe, and that's what the pillows give off, but I'm thinking I can use what we have for fall/winter and then get a few to use for spring/summer... I'm thinking lighter and brighter!  

So today I thought I would share with you all some pillow combinations that I am considering (above). Below, you can see some of these pillows 'mocked up'... I'm leaning towards the trio of pillows below. I think a quick change of throw pillows or blankets can really make an impact! Let me know what you think or if you have a good source for great pillows! 
Throw Pillows For The Living Room

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure