Friday, April 24, 2020

Outfits Lately

For the past several weeks at home, I've definitely been in loungewear, athleisure, and pajamas more often than I have been wearing 'real pants'. But even so, something I have been really loving is just putting together outfits for the heck of it. One, it makes me feel put together, but two, it gives me hope and excitement for the future of when I might be able to wear these outfits again. I also think it really sparks my creativity. I'm not really a creative person at all, I'm much more analytical in most aspects of life but there is something about putting together an outfit that brings me such joy! 

I remember in high school, I used to put a lot of effort into my outfit every single day for school. Did you all do this? I think now it seems most high schoolers wear sweats to school (which makes me sound so old saying that haha). Definitely not me! I was dressed to the nines every single day for school!! Not that I don't spend time putting together outfits now, but I just remembering spending hours each week trying on so many different combinations of things until I got the outfit just right. I had more time to 'play around' back then and experiment.

I thought I would share with you all a bunch of different outfits I've been loving. Some I've already shared on Instastories but I thought this would be a nice aggregation of everything. Maybe this will spark your creativity to put something fun together to wear to the dining room this weekend, hah!!



Cashmere Sweater// Cream Jeans (on major sale)


Striped Top// Jeans (old)













3 comments:

Annaliese said...

What cute looks! I'm there with you and I always dressed up in both high school and college (well college unless I had an 8am class one day!)

xoxo A
www.southernbelleintraining.com

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get dressed again. Thanks for the outfit inspiration. Also, watching HGTV right now. The 2020 Smart Home is in nearby Wexford, PA & it's gorgeous! - KLV in PHL

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get dressed again. Thanks for the outfit inspiration. Also, watching HGTV right now. The 2020 Smart Home is in nearby Wexford, PA & it's gorgeous! - KLV in PHL

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure