Monday, May 18, 2020

10 Recipes I Want To Try


Last night, my fiancĂ© made this delicious Honey Garlic Shrimp. He said it was really easy to make and we both think it will be added into our monthly rotation! 

I'm sure many of you can relate, but we have been cooking a ton at home for the last two months. My fiancĂ© is the true chef and he is always whipping up something delicious. I love to look for the recipes to share with him for ideas! He usually takes the recipe I give him and then puts his own spin on it. 

So, today I'm sharing with you all some of the recipes I have recently shared with him that I hope we will have in the coming weeks! Here in Pittsburgh, we are in the 'yellow' phase. The yellow phase is still very restrictive so we still only have takeout available to us so it looks like there will be lots more cooking at home in the weeks to come. 


You can see last month's 10 Recipes, here, for more inspiration! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the shrimp recipe, I saw it on your stories and thought it looked SO good! Love what he paired it with, I'm going to try to replicate it soon!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure