Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Neutral Summer Shoes




So today I'm choosing to skip Wedding Wednesday because I truly couldn't think of a topic to write about. Here's to hoping I'm inspired for next week, but we'll see! So today we are chatting neutral summer shoes!

These shoes featured are all of my very favorites for summer and as I was putting this post together I noticed that every single one of them is neutral! I just really like a simple, nude-colored sandal or slightly dressier sandal in gold. 

I'm also super sensitive to uncomfortable shoes. Even if it's the most beautiful shoe ever, I still wouldn't wear it if it wasn't comfortable. All of these are comfortable and can be worn for extended periods of time. As similar as they all are in their 'colors', some are dressier and some are more casual!

I broke them down into flat sandals, heeled sandals, and closed-toe shoes. Do you have a favorite sandal that you wear all summer long? I'm partial to Jack Rogers and always have been! 

Shop the Shoes:

1 comment:

Laura said...

I purchased a pair of Palm Beach sandals last summer. I found them to be more comfortable than Jack Rogers I have a high arch so I have difficulty finding comfortable sandals. I prefer wearing Espadrilles. I am showing my age but I have been purchasing Espadrilles from Talbot's since the late 1970's. do you mind sharing your rug source? It is very pretty. Thanks.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure