Monday, June 15, 2020

How to Style A Sweater Tank


How to Style A Sweater Tank

How to Style A Sweater Tank
Sandals (also here)// Sunglasses// Lip Balm (in berry) 
Shop the Outfit:

I have really been into sleeveless sweaters lately! I don't really know what started it, but they're just a really nice, casual option that pairs nicely with skirts, shorts, and pants. I have a few and have found myself reaching for them over and over... especially because I haven't been going anywhere 'fancy' during the last several months. It's just an easy basic that's a little 'nicer' than a typical tank.

I got this Sweater Tank pretty recently and love it so much, I want to get the white one, too, because of how much I'm already wearing this one! It runs a bit big. I'm wearing a size small but definitely could have sized down to an XS. In the summer months, I really love a light tan and white combo. This is really lightweight and I just love the texture it gives to an otherwise simple outfit. 

I wore this casual outfit over to a family friend's house for dinner on their beautiful patio. So many things have been canceled for obvious reasons and yet there is still something so enjoyable to be 10 minutes from home, with those closest to you, outside on a beautiful night with a glass of bubbly, and enjoying good food! 
More Sweater Tanks I Love:


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure