Thursday, July 23, 2020

Lately


This week was very much the same as last and the week before that. I went to Trader Joe's this week and it was sadly a miss! I have shared my love for the splash of seltzer blood orange water here before and that's the #1 reason why I go to Trader Joe's. I haven't gone too often since March! I went to stock up on the seltzer and they had only one package. Last time I was there that was the case as well. I've even been asking the staff to check in the back and they never have any more! I guess everyone else is loving the drink as much as I am!

Other than that, not too much to report. I have been doing a lot of browsing online to try and find some knickknacks so I can start styling our new coffee table!

Wearing: This weekend, we played golf for my dad's birthday and I used it as an excuse to rock my new skort! It is such a good athleisure piece and I've been wearing it on repeat.

Eating: A recipe for peaches and cream prosecco cake. YUM!

Reading: My beloved Taco Bell is removing items from their menu!! Thank goodness it is not the Cheesy Gordita Crunch or Crunchwrap supreme!!
Sale: My go-to vitamin C serum is 25% off with code OBAGI 25. 

Sale II: LOVE these bow earrings. Regularly $275 and now they are just $69.

Sale III: Lots of sales today! Right now, Staub Dutch ovens are an extra 25% off with code EXTRA. We have the white one and we use it all of the time! 

Watching:
 We watched Uncle Buck the other night and it's such a classic 80's movie. It was a great movie to watch at night because it was pleasant and feel good! 
Loving: I just recently got this monogram sticker/decal for my water thermos! I think it's fun/different because you can choose two different colors! Also, speaking of monogrammed stickers, I am always asked about the one in the little apple on my computer and these are the perfect fit! 

Wanting: Basically, everything is on sale right now and it is taking everything in me to just browse!!! 

Traveling: I am counting down the days until we go to our lake house. I cannot wait to just completely relax- read books, swim in the lake, go on the boat, etc. 

Quoting: 'There is no excess of goodness. You cannot go too far in the right direction.' - C.S. Lewis// See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure