Friday, July 24, 2020

The Best Shampoo + Conditioner + Shower Products


The Best Shampoo and Conditioner and Shower Products
Shop the Products: 

I swear I have tried a million and one shampoo and conditioners. I'm SUPER picky when it comes to these so I definitely have my favorites. I'm also picky when it comes to other products I use in the shower so I thought I would share some of them with you all today! 

The Best Shampoo and Conditioner and Shower Products
This is my current shampoo + conditioner duo. I've been using the Wella Fusionplex line for years now and absolutely love it. It's perfect for thick or color-treated hair as it is super moisturizing. It has a very light, pleasant scent. 

However, I just recently started using this Fekkai shampoo (also here) a few months ago and I LOVE it. It smells strong and since I only wash my hair once a week, I like something strong so the scent lingers all week. This definitely does the trick. It's grapefruit-ish so it's not a heavy scent. So many people have complimented the scent of my hair with this stuff! Also, I feel like it cleans my hair so well without drying it out. It's meant for blondes but I haven't seen it make my hair any brighter or blonder! I highly recommend this duo- it's so good. 
The Best Shampoo and Conditioner and Shower Products
Face Wash (use code SYDNEY for 15% off) // Face Treatment 
I've been using this Face Wash since it launched a while ago and I love it. I even got my fiancĂ© hooked on it. It's a very lightweight foam and is meant for acne-prone skin. I have used a ton of different acne face cleansers and this is by far my favorite as I feel like it prevents acne from even forming in the first place. My fiancĂ© has super sensitive skin and can't use a lot of acne products on his skin because it gets irritated and this is still gentle enough for him. 

This Face Treatment is a bit newer to me. It's not really meant to be used in the shower, but there is no reason you can't! It is called a 1-minute facial and you can use it daily. I would say I use it about 3-4x per week. It brightens and evens skin tone, reduces pores, softens skin, and hydrates skin. I can confirm all of this. It's slightly exfoliating but super fine so it's not irritating. Then the exfoliating texture kind of melts away and it turns into a hydrating serum. Then you just rinse it off. I love love love this product. I feel like it's one of those things where you can notice the difference after just one use. 
The Best Shampoo and Conditioner and Shower Products
I'm not super loyal to body washes because I am always trying something new. But I always seem to come back to this Shower Foam. It's lightweight, moisturizing, inexpensive, and smells light and fresh. 

For the Body Wash, this is one of my splurges. It smells SO good. I love a manly scent and this definitely has that. It smells like cedar and has a very slight lavender to it, too. It's spa-like in scent and just adds a little luxury to showering. 

The Best Shampoo and Conditioner and Shower Products
This is the hair mask I have sworn by for years. It is super thick and really makes my hair so hydrated and shiny. I especially like to use this one or two washes after I get my hair highlighted. It's my favorite hair mask I've ever used. 

You can even use it with damp hair while sitting in the sun for a 'heat' treatment, too, during the summer months! 

1 comment:

Kelly C said...

I love posts like these, I'm always curious to see what my friends are using. I recently started using the Wella Nutri-Enrich conditioner because I had ran out, and well Ulta was having a sale on Wella products. I use the Wella sugar lift and bounce mouse too because my hairdresser uses it on me when she styles my hair and I always love how it looks and smells. I think the Nutri-enrich conditioner is great and leaves a great smell. I'm curious about the Molton Brown shower wash. I got a targeted ad for it the other day and now my curiosity is really peaked seeing it here in your post. Would you say it leaves a manly smell on the skin for a woman?

Thanks for sharing Sydney! :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure