Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Special Bridal Pieces on Sale


I have said this each year around this time, but if you are looking for a white dress, now is the time because they start going on sale each year around now. This year is no exception, and in fact, with so many sales going on, there are SO many gorgeous white dresses on major sale.

So, whether you are a bride-to-be and looking for something for a shower, bachelorette, rehearsal dinner, or even for a mini wedding, there are tons of options, or, if you're just like me, and love to rock a little white dress! This white dress is one I came across on my searching and I LOVE it so much. It's so unique and special (seriously, The Outnet is pure gold). 

I also have no problem buying something I absolutely LOVE for a special occasion farther ahead on the calendar. Especially, if the item is on major sale, I do not hesitate. I am truly obsessed with my rehearsal dinner dress. In fact, I almost love it as much as I do my wedding dress. I bought it within months of being engaged because I had my eye on it, hunted it down and scored it for a song. By the time I get to wear it, it will be years old, but I'm so glad I got it when I did (and at a sale price!!).

I also wanted to round up special bridal accessories since I have been coming across so many that are also deeply on sale! 

1 comment:

Kelly C said...

These are so fun! And I 100% agree! Why not buy the piece for later on?! Especially if it's an excellent price. Also, too funny you included the Jacks, because this morning I literally was thinking "I need a new pair of Jacks, wonder which Sydney would recommend." Haha!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure