Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Athleisure for Fall


Athleisure for Fall

Athleisure for Fall

Athleisure for Fall
I am so excited to share the 'Style Stories' on Talbots website that I was featured in! This post is not sponsored, however, the Instagram posts yesterday were. But I wanted to share on my website as well as I am so excited about the feature and love the athleisure pieces from their T by Talbots line. 

I shot 3 looks that are all so different but all three are comfortable, high-quality, and so flattering. All of these pieces could easily be mixed and matched, too! As far as sizing goes, I find that their pieces run a bit big if anything, I size down. 

These are the perfect pieces for fall as they can be layered. It's still pretty warm here in Pittsburgh, but it cools down pretty quickly in September where you definitely need something like a vest or jacket in the mornings and evenings. 

I also LOVE that all three pairs of the pants you see me wearing in the photos above have pockets. It drives me crazy when I am walking Henry and have to hold my phone the entire time because I am without pockets! Scroll through the widget above to shop the pieces. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure