Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Early Fall Outfit




Shop the Look:
We are just a few days away from the official first day of fall and I love it! It's actually been very cool the past few days and in my opinion, this upper 60s, lower 70s is just pure heaven- especially after we had such a hot summer. 

I am someone that wears white jeans year-round. I think there are definitely ways to style them for each season, and today I thought I would share an outfit that I wore this past weekend that was perfect for the chillier temperatures while still not looking overly summery.  

I've also been loving this light blue color. I notice myself gravitating towards it all of the time and have been adding a few things here and there to my closet and home. I just scooped up this cashmere cardigan and cannot get over the quality and how soft it is. It will definitely get a lot of wear this fall and winter and for years to come. I sized up to a medium and I am glad I did. It runs a bit small, so I suggest sizing up!

The last piece of my outfit I want to comment on are these Nude Flats. I got them in May so I didn't wear them too much this summer, but now that it is getting chilly, I'm ditching my sandals for flats and oh my goodness these are so insanely comfortable- you are going to see these a ton this fall even if purely for the comfort!!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure