Friday, September 4, 2020

Labor Day Weekend Sales


Peplum Top (use code FBEXTRA25)

Happy weekend, everyone! I'm popping in early with a list of some really great sales going on right now because I plan on relaxing all weekend and not hopping back on until Tuesday! The sales have been crazy this year and this weekend is definitely no different. The sales are crazy. We have 7 weddings next year to attend, so I have made it a point to snag some pretty cocktail dresses and gowns while they are on major sale instead of waiting until next year when they are all full price again so those have been my best scores in the past few months! 

I'm always thinking ahead when it comes to sales and especially now, I'm keeping my eye out for good deals on things that would make for good holiday gifts!

I've also been seeing jeans on sale EVERYWHERE... the higher end brands that are $150++! These, for example, are in stock in most sizes and are half off... love them! Ok so here we go...

This post is a little all over the place but I wanted to first highlight the Ralph Lauren sale. Their sale is SO good and pieces included are a lot of their classic, timeless pieces. I ordered a cashmere cardigan and this adorable flag sweatshirt. Scroll through the widget above to see my favorites. This is my #1 favorite sale as I think the prices are so good. You get an extra 30% off sale when you spend $150+. 

Dress (under $65!)

Jeans (20% off, no code needed)

Dress (use code FBEXTRA25)

Jeans// Jeans in a different wash but same style

There are few sizes left in these and I cannot believe I found them for under $70. I have a size 27 but wish I would have gotten a size 26, so for those of you around the same size as me, the 26 is in stock!! There is also size 34, too! I also found them for under $100 in a different wash, here, and there are more sizes available. 


Cashmere Layered Sweater (not exact but same brand and SUPER similar)




Caftan (under $100)



Tote (these are SO fun to design)15% off all orders or 20% off $250+ with code FUNINTHESUN
I want to get my fiancĂ© this garment bag. He LOVES mine! 
This clear pouch is one of my most favorite things and makes it so easy to switch from bag to bag! 




2021 Calendar (use code LABORDAY)

Earrings (30% off and free shipping)

Cable Sweater (extra 60% off with code BYESUMMER) 

Coffee Table// Curtains (not on sale, but I'm always asked about them- they are super inexpensive!)


Wine Glasses (20% off) // White jeans (25% off)

Initial Glasses (use code EXTRA, under $6) 
These would make such a cute holiday gift. Grab now while on major sale and you'll be sure to have a great gift for someone by Christmas. These would be cute in a gift box with a favorite spirit and the fixings for their favorite cocktail! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure