Monday, September 14, 2020

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Fall 2020

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Fall 2020

Kicking this year's Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale off with my favorite Winni Midi Dress. I'll be back with more ASAP once 8am hits and we can all gain access to the sale. If you are reading this before 8am, to preview a few more items, check out my blog post, here

Sizing: I'm wearing a size small. This runs big, so size down. I should have sized down to XS! 

Quality: I love this dress so much. It's such an easy 'thrown on and go' type of dress for the hot weather but you can also dress it up because the fabric is 'nicer' looking/feeling. 


Sizing: I'm wearing a size 2. This runs true to size, if anything size down. 

Quality: This print isn't included but this same style is in a pretty bubble gum pink hue. I love the tie waist and this is just put together and cute! Can dress up like seen above with wedges or even throw on sneakers to make it casual! 


Sizing: I'm wearing a size 2. This runs true to size. 

Quality: Mila shift dresses are such a classic. This is fully lined and the cotton is always a nice heavyweight without being 'hot'. The details on every Mila dress are so well-done and I find this to be one of the best made Lilly items! 

Quality: This print I am wearing is currently full-priced, but the pearl romper is available on sale, too! I LOVE this style. It looks like a shift dress, however, it's actually a romper. There are slits on the sides that reveal shorts! It is so comfortable and flattering.

Sizing/Fit: This runs true to size. the shorts part are very loose and breezy- they are not fitted! The fabric is not stretchy at all, though. This would be an easy piece to have tailored, though.



Sizing: I'm wearing a size small. This runs true to size, if anything, I would size down. It's meant to be loose!

Quality: I love pink and green so this print is always a good one. The hem is a tulip hem so it's longer in the front and back and scoops up at the sides. This makes it really easy to front tuck. The fabric is lightweight and not 'crisp' so this is more of a flowy top. It's lightweight so it's really good for hot temps! The fabric is not see-through at all.

Sizing: I'm wearing a size small. This runs very true to size and has a lot of stretch to it so this could fit a multitude of body shapes. If anything, size down.

Quality: This is a spandex/jersey feeling material that has a lot of stretch to it. It's lightweight without feeling 'cheap'. I love this type of dress for throwing something on in the hot summer heat and look dressed up! This is a great one for traveling as it won't wrinkle in your suitcase.

Quality: The Elsa top is a Lilly Pulitzer classic. There are SO many prints available. If you are unfamiliar with it, it's a gorgeous silk top. It has a slightly smocked neckline and the prettiest gold buttons down the front. This is one of those tops that you can dress up and down and always look effortless. This is the perfect top for those of you who work in a business casual office.

Sizing/Fit: This runs generously. I am wearing a size small but could easily have sized down to an XS. If you are in-between sizes, size down. It's mean to fit billowy and looks great tucked or untucked!

Sizing: I'm wearing a size 2. This is pretty fitted with very minimal stretch to it (in that classic Lilly crisp cotton fabric that a lot of shifts are made in). This honestly might be one of my favorite pieces. It has that vintage Lilly vibe that I just love and this style is a little different for me. I love the lightweight shorts underneath but you otherwise can't tell it's a romper. It does, however, have a stretch panel on the back for a more custom fit and to accommodate a larger bust. The straps are also adjustable (and this is super subtle so it doesn't look like a bra strap). I would say get your usual size, however, it is *short*. As you can see on me- I'm 5'6", I wouldn't go any shorter. It has about 3/4" of hem that you could let out, though. If you are worried about length, I'd suggest going up a size and potentially having it tailored so you get a tiny bit of extra length as it wouldn't be so form-fitting. But this is not for you if you are super tall and don't love mini skirt-length hems.

Quality: This is super high quality. The fabric is so crisp and the seams all flow perfectly. I love that the adjustable straps are so subtle and the stretch in the back really adds a nice fit.
Quality: I love Lilly's athletic line. The quality is always so great and what I love the most about their leggings is that you can wear them in the winter and they fully brighten up those cold early morning workouts. The leggings are opaque and suck you in.

Sizing/Fit: These fit true to size. I am wearing a size small and typically wear a size small in most athletic brands. They have a nice amount of stretch to them. I love the wide, high waistband because they really suck me in and feel very comfortable! They don't shrink and do well in the wash (no color fading!).

Sizing: I am wearing a size 2. This runs true to size and has a nice stretchy waist for the perfect fit. If anything, size down. 

Quality: This dress is just gorgeous. It's fully lined and has the prettiest metallic details. This is a dressy dress that you could definitely wear for a cocktail party! 

Sizing: TTS. I'm wearing a size small. 

Quality: This is a stretchy spandex-jersey type material. Think leggings but 'pants'. I love these for lounge but also can be dressed up. 
Sizing: True to size, small. 

Quality: Love this coverup. I wear it every single summer and it's such a good one. The fabric is sheer and lightweight so it's not something you could necessarily wear over a swimsuit if you go into a restaurant but it's the perfect thing for going to and from the beach and the pool. You can also wear it with shorts and tie it up! 


Sizing: Runs a little big. Size down!

Quality: I love this simple dress. It's fully lined and a very lightweight silk dress. Perfect for super hot summer days. The colors are VIBRANT.

Sizing: True to size! It's long, though, so you might need to have it hemmed. I did not... I'm 5'6".

Quality: This is STUNNING. The eyelet is so beautiful. It is fully lined and the straps are adjustable. The bust has a nice bit of padding in it, too. 

Quality: This is one well-made dress. The all-over lace is so gorgeous as is the pom pom trim. The neckline is actually adjustable with a well-hidden zipper. 

Sizing/Fit: This runs big! It's a more tunic-style shift dress so I would suggest sizing down. 


More Items On Sale:

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So happy that I was able to get the Winni dress this morning! Thank you for all of your sizing information! Was very helpful in selecting sizes.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure