Saturday, September 12, 2020

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Fall 2020 Preview

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Fall 2020 Preview
Happy Saturday, friends! Starting this Saturday off with some exciting news! The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is coming THIS MONDAY!!! Here are the details... 

When is the After Party Sale?
The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale begins Monday, September 14th around 8:00 am(ish) EST and will run through 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday, September 15th.

Can I shop in stores?
No, this is an online-only sale. 

Will there be a virtual line?
Yep! Same as usual! Make sure you have an account set up so you are good to go when you gain access!

Will there be new products added during the sale?
Yes!!! I love when Lilly does this!! There will be new items added on Tuesday morning! 

Will you share some of the pieces included in the sale with us?!
Yes! Lilly has given me the scoop (which I am always so thankful for!!) and I can share some of the styles that will be included with you! See the pieces at the top of this post that includes the sale prices, too! 

Will you be doing an instastories try-on?
Yes! This is always a big hit. I'll do a big try-on of as many pieces as possible with you all on Instastories. Once I can see everything included, I'll add some more on the day of the sale. I'll include quality information as well as sizing and fit. If you ever have any questions on items, just let me know via DM or e-mail and I'll be happy to answer. 

Will you be doing a blog post on sale day?
Yes, it'll be just like past sales. I'll include a photo along with quality and sizing/fit information.

Is everything final sale?
Yes! In terms of sizing, if you are unsure, I always suggest to size up rather than down- you can always get it tailored but it's hard to squeeze into something that's too small!

Can I still shop for new arrivals during the sale?
Yes- you can shop for new arrivals, too! You'll still be put in a virtual line, though! Scroll through the widget above to see some of my favorites... this is my FAVORITE dress right now. So darn cute! 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Favorite sale of the season! Love your picks!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure