Friday, October 30, 2020

15 Reader Favorite Products


Shop the Products:
A few weeks ago, I asked you all if you could only choose one item that you have purchased based on my recommendation that you absolutely love and gift it to someone what would it be?

I can always look at my data/analytics and see the top products but I think it's even more interesting hearing from all of you! So this post is filled with items I have chatted about with you all in the past. You can think of this as kind of a gift guide as I'm not including it in my official guides but a lot of these items will be included in upcoming guides. I am including the most often mentioned items that are also still available. There were SO many but there were some clear standouts that were mentioned many times.

Obagi Vitamin C Serum// Vitamin C serum is a must-have skincare product for me and this is one of the best. I am using this currently and it minimizes my pores, brightens my skin, lessens redness and acne scarring, and more. It's pricey but worth every penny to me. 

RTIC Mug// I talk about these mugs often as they are basically Yeti mugs but for SO much less. We have so many of them and use them every day. Great quality!! 

Wicked Good Slippers// These slippers are the GOAT when it comes to slippers. These are must-haves if you live in a cold winter climate. I wear these starting around November and through March. They keep my feet SO warm and so high quality. '

Down Throw Blanket// You all have heard me go on and on about this blanket and part of it is definitely nostalgic for me, but it's also such a good blanket. Another really great gift to give for the holidays (wait for a sale- there's always something going on!!). 

Dudley Stephens Fleece// I love DS pieces. They are warm and cozy and a chic fleece option. I wear mine ALL of the time in the winter and even love their joggers!

Olay Daily Facials// These are the only things I use to remove my makeup. I have been using them for years and definitely one of my most favorite products ever. They work SO much better than makeup wipes. 

Coffee Mug// I wrote an entire blog post about this coffee mug which I realize is a little nuts, but this is a bone china mug that holds a LOT of coffee. It feels and looks elegant, too. 

Cooling Eye Balm// This was kind of a surprising one for me because I haven't talked about this in a while, but this is such a good one. I use this every single day- truly never skip a day. It's an 'unnecessary' product in that you really don't need it but boy does it feel good on my eyes in the mornings. It's cooling and I find that it helps the puffiness to lessen. Use code SYDNEY for 15% off. 

Teleties// I have tried all of the hair coil ties and these are the best. I have never had one break, they truly don't leave crimps in my hair and hold all of my hair tightly in a vigorous workout. 

CZ Stud Earrings// I always buy these in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I have real diamond studs but prefer to wear these as I am not worried about losing them. They are gorgeous and so nice. These make such a good gift. 

Dior Lip Glow// Pricey, but I love these tinted lip balms. Berry is my favorite shade. 

Estancia Cabernet// This is the cabernet that I typically drink week-to-week. It's ~$15/bottle so it's inexpensive and it's always available at the state stores so it's easy to find! It's dry and has a deep flavor and is just all-around a delicious and easy to drink wine. It tastes a lot higher end than the price suggests. 

Faux Suede Top// This is such a good top. It's a wardrobe staple for me as this top is SO comfortable but looks so pretty. It's unique because of the faux suede fabric and doesn't wrinkle easily. 

Ninja Coffee Maker// This is the coffee maker we use daily. We have a Nespresso and love that, but we typically use that on the weekends while we use this to make black coffee during the week. It makes the perfect cup of coffee. I always say that this is a great registry item. 

Lake Pajamas// Best pajamas!! Another pricey item that is worth every penny. They are SO soft and comfortable and I love the colors and stripes. I don't even think they are the cutest pajamas ever, I just think that they are so comfortable so look doesn't matter, ha!

2 comments:

Kelly C said...

Putting some of these items in my notes app to remember for future purchases. I love your recommendations as they are always so spot on! I don't even mind the splurge for some pricier stuff because I KNOW it will be worth it.

liferant said...

Great list! I keep hearing about the slippers and have purchased knock off versions. My question is do the leather ties STAY TIED? That’s always an issue when I get these kind of slippers and it’s soooo annoying! Once hey lose their initial tie they never retie correctly or permanently. So tell that these stay tied and I’m getting them this year! Their too expensive to get and find out that’s an issue so thanks any help!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure