Friday, October 9, 2020

50 Fall and Winter Coats I Love



Except for my 4-year stint living in Virginia for college, I'm a Pittsburgher born and raised. I love this city but my goodness does it get COLD! From about the end of October through April, you can't really leave your house without a coat of some sort. Even now, I've needed a light coat! In the mornings and evenings, I definitely reach for a lightweight puffer!
Needless to say, I've amassed quite a coat collection over many years. Often, it's all anyone sees! I love coats. From warmth and comfort to chic and stylish, there are SO many different styles to choose from. Some of my coats are super practical and others are more for fashion than warmth. 
So today I thought I would round up a bunch of coats that I'm loving at all different price points and styles. Whenever I am asked about what I typically splurge on, coats are usually top of the list. I personally like to buy something high quality and stylish and keep it forever. In terms of when I decide to 'save' on a coat? I typically save on coats that aren't super warm or that are stylish or in a non-neutral color! A good example of this is the pink coat in the bottom right (in the photos above). It's unfortunately from last year and no longer available but because it wasn't particularly warm or in a neutral shade like black or camel, I didn't spend a ton! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure