Friday, October 2, 2020

Wardrobe Staple: Coated Jeans

Wardrobe Staple: Coated Jeans

Wardrobe Staple: Coated Jeans

Wardrobe Staple: Coated Jeans

Wardrobe Staple: Coated Jeans

Wardrobe Staple: Coated Jeans

Wardrobe Staple: Coated Jeans
Shop the Jeans:
It's about that time of year where I start to pull out my 'cold weather' pants. Things like velvet, coated denim, wool, and more! I was switching my closets over this weekend and was reminded of how much I love these coated jeans. I've had them for several years now and wear them SO often. 

They fit like a traditional skinny jean, but they are black so I find them to be a little dressier. The coated layer over the denim gives it a bit of 'shine' so they almost look like leather. They make me feel a little edgier!!

I also find myself reaching for them as our country club does not allow jeans, but these will fly, so I reach for these whenever we go over for a casual dinner. They pair really nicely with a cashmere cable-knit sweater. 

They run true to size. I am wearing my usual size 27. They have quite a bit of stretch in them, too, which is nice but they never become baggy or too loose. 

I really like this slightly flared silhouette, too. It's slightly trendier but another good option! 

1 comment:

Laura Baker Busic said...

I had never really heard of coated denim until I saw you talking about it, so I got a pair last year and I could not love them more! H&M has a pair for $20 and they're SO comfy and look amazing.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure