Thursday, November 26, 2020

The Best Of Cyber Week Sales

This post is all about items I own and love that are on sale for Cyber Week. I know the sales can be overwhelming so I really wanted to share a smaller, very curated list of things I love, recommend, and would make great gifts. 


15% off and Free Shipping. Spend $250+, get 20% off, Spend $500, get 25% off. Use code TISTHESEASON. 

I love this tote and have several. The leather base and straps are nice and sturdy and give the tote a luxurious look while the nylon is virtually indestructible and easy to clean. The interior is lined and has 6 pockets. It is a large tote so it is perfect for traveling. 

The clear pouch is on my under $100 gift guide and is truly one of the best gifts, in my opinion. You can personlize it with different colors and designs plus your initials. I keep mine in my tote at all times and it holds necessities I would need throughout the day. Love this little pouch so much. I also think it would make a really good bridesmaid gift- something a little different and very useful! 

Select pajamas on sale. 

My favorite pajamas and they have very few sales per year. The fabric is so soft and the cut of the pajamas is so comfortable. They really aren't the most beautiful pajamas I have ever seen, but the comfort outweighs the look of them greatly. I really only buy them during sales now as they are relatively pricey for pajamas! 

30% off everything with code HOLIDAY30. 

This top is SO cute and flattering. It's beautifully made and a great piece to wear with jeans to feel a little more 'dressed up' than your typical sweater. 
30% off with code SHARETHELOVE. 

I'm mad I just bought these at full price a week or two ago, but they truly are the best glycolic acid pads. I use one each night and it definitely prevents fine lines and helps with any discoloration or acne scarring. I also find that they help me personally keep acne at bay. I use the 20% which is STRONG, so I think if you are new to glycolic acid to start out with a lower strength. 

30% off, no code needed. 
This is such a beautiful coat and I feel like it's a really good value because you get two different coats. On one side you get a beautiful plaid and the other is a muted french blue. Both sides are gorgeous but really do give you different looks. 
40% off, discount shown in bag. 

I've shared these jeans many times in the past and they are still my go-to white skinny jeans. They are so comfortable, they are very high wasited, they are not at all see through, they have nude pockets so nothing shows through. They are stretchy but still keep their shape with wear. I could not recommend these more. I suggest sizing down one size. I wear a size 2 and in other pants/jeans, I typically wear a size 27 and sometimes a 4. 
30% off everything, 25% off fine jewelry, no code needed. 

The Kendra Scott team sent me this necklace in honor of their Pittsburgh store opening in Shadyside this spring and I literally have not taken it off since. It's so beautifully made. It is dainty but not fragile and the diamonds pack a sparkly punch. I really like how it layers with my other diamond necklace. This is still a splurge, but if you are looking to give the gift of fine jewelry, this is a really great piece and at the sale price, I think you get a really great value, too.

$50 off one pair, $100 off two pair, $150 off 3 pairs, and $200 off 4+ pairs. Use code SARAHFLINT-BMSM at checkout. 

These have become my most worn shoes, easily. They truly go with everything and are so beautiful and well made. They are also insanley comfortable. I could not recommend these shoes more. They are pricey, but worth every penny in my opinion. 

50% off with code BFSTEALS. 

I am wearing this vest as I type this and it's amazing. I called it my #1 purchase of 2019 and I honestly don't know if I have found anything in 2020 that tops this vest. It's warm, elegant, and while it is fake fur, it definitely looks much nicer than any faux fur I have ever seen. It has a swing fit and hits a bit below the hips so you could wear it with leggings. I wear my true size small but it runs very roomy so you could easily size down one size. The faux fur is SO soft to the touch it's amazing. My mom, aunt, and grammie all 3 have this as well. 


20% off with code TOGETHER. 

I held off on this coffee table for a while because it was pricey, but I eventually caved and purchased it and I am so glad I did. This cofee table is so well made and huge! I plan to have a piece of glass cut for the top, but so far have no had any issues without it being covered with glass. These placemats are also included in the sale and I use them all of the time. I love the natural and neutral color of them, they're casual but not overly, and they add a really nice texture and dimension to my table. I use them often. 

Up to 30% off with code BIGSALE. 

So much less than designer sunglasses and yet so well made. These have been my go-to sunglasses for the last few months. I love the oversized fit and the classic tortoise! 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sydney! I’ve been following you since you were in college and your blog came up in a search for monogramming. I always enjoy your content. Here’s to continued success and an awesome 2021!

Ksmith said...

Hi! Couldn’t find the dress

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure