Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Most Popular Items of 2020

I've been looking back on analytics from this year as I do at the end of every year. Really, I check them weekly, monthly, and yearly, but it's always the most fun to see the bigger picture at the end of the year. 

So today I'm sharing the most popular items of 2020. I think a lot of the items are very representative of 2020- lots of lounge items, which was expected. However, there were a few items in the mix that surprised me! Did you scoop up any of these popular items?!

The Green Blanket// I don't think anyone is surprised, here. In my opinion, it's also the best thing I bought all year. See a full post about this blanket, here. It is currently 20% off! 
Gap Funnel Neck Sweatshirt// This one is no longer available but I basically lived in these sweatshirts from about May-June and then I pulled them back out this fall/winter. I try not to highlight items that are no longer available as I know how frustrating that can be for all of you, but this was such a good one and I know many of you also have this sweatshirt. I keep an eye on it to see if it ever comes back in stock. At one point, they were marked down to just $15 per sweatshirt. I ended up snagging all 3 colors for less than what a sweatshirt usually costs. 
Faux Fur Vest// This was my favorite purchase of 2019. My mom, aunt, and grammie now all have one, too after seeing me in it. It's so beautiful, so soft and just instantly makes me feel a little more fabulous. You can read all about this vest, here

Classic White T-Shirt// Truly the best white tee for just $14ish! Full post about this, here

Blue and White Curtains// These are the curtains that we have in our living and dining area. They are SO nice for such a low price. The fabric is heavy and textured and they are fully lined. I could not recommend them more. I know many of you have sent me photos of them hanging in your beautiful homes, too and they really do work with so many different styles. 

Hyper Focused Sports Bra// This is seriously the BEST sports bra. It goes in and out of stock and sometimes it will go on sale. I have a full post about it, here

Blank NYC Jeans// Love these casual jeans so much. I typically prefer a darker wash but I find these flattering and very comfortable, especially for the price. 

Racer Run Shorts// I collect these in every color they come out with. These are what I wear to work out in the summer months. They have a more modest inseam than a lot of athletic shorts and I like the thicker waistband. 
Prelit Christmas Tree// This is the Christmas tree that we have and we love it. It's pretty inexpensive compared to other prelit trees. I have a full post about this tree, here
Pink Linen Dress// I bought this dress last winter on sale as something I was going to wear on our honeymoon this past June. Well, obviously our honeymoon never happened so I wore it a few times this summer anyway. I didn't wear anything else that I bought because I wanted to keep them tucked away but I couldn't resist this one dress. It's incredibly beautiful. 
Enchanted Garden Maxi Dress// This one kind of surprised me as I didn't feel like it got a lot of traction when I posted about it, but I wore it SO MUCH in early spring. 

Veja Campo Sneakers// This was the #1 blog post of 2020 so this did not surprise me at all. 

Black Gown// I posted this black gown to my Instagram stories just the other day and was floored by how many of you all wanted a link! It's my go-to dress for any black-tie events. It's just gorgeous and I feel so good in it! 

Grasscloth Mirror// These look like Serena and Lily but for less! We have two of them in our bathroom! They're really well-made. 
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans// Seriously the best dark wash jeans!! I have a post about them, here
Tweed Jacket// Mango makes so many good, affordable tweed pieces. This jacket is something I wear often. A similar one, here

Button Back Pullover// This is another one that surprised me as I feel like I didn't share it a ton. But you guys loved it!! It's such a fun thing to wear because of the big gold buttons on the back. 

Crewneck Sweatshirt// This is a great, affordable sweatshirt. It looks and feels like something Lululemon would sell for 3x the price. It's lightweight terry and slightly cropped. 

Soft Joggers// I have these in navy and white stripes and it seems that they are not longer offered in that print, but if they were neon orange, I'd still wear them because they're that soft. They are very lightweight, the fabric is thin but doesn't feel cheap. I hope they make more prints/colors soon! 
White Eyelet Dress// LOVE this dress so so much! I wore it when I was in South Carolina at Montage Palmetto Bluff and then again for Easter at home. The eyelet is truly stunning- it's s a showstopper and would be perfect for a bride-to-be! 
Faux Diamond Studs// These were in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale again this year. Whenever they go on sale, they're a really good deal. They are beautiful, hold up perfectly with tons of wear and truly look real. Side by side with my real diamond earrings, you can't really tell the difference! 
Peacock Sweater// The color that I have is sadly sold out but this is a beautiful sweater. The thick crewneck and swing shape of it are so unique. It's a classic but it feels a bit updated and chic. 

Concealer// This is a cult-favorite and it's unfortunately quite pricey, but in my opinion, this is worth EVERY PENNY. I get bad dark under eye circles and this works better than anything I have ever tried! 
Shorts Pajama Set// This is a great, inexpensive cotton pajama set. With so many different color and print options, it's so cute for bridesmaids! 

Terry Joggers// I lived in these during quarantine... who are we kidding, I still do. They're very affordable and comfortable. They are just an all around basic jogger. 
White Jeans// Best white jeans EVER! I have a post about them, here

Leopard Print Booties// I scored these during Cyber week for just $32. They are so fun! 
Grasscloth Coffee Table// We got this coffee table this year and I LOVE it. It finished off our living room furniture and I am so pleased with how it looks in the space. It's really well-made... I have yet to properly style this, though, ha!! 
Pajama Set// I have several sets of these. They're a classic and just an overall good basic. I scored them at half off so wait for a sale! 

Tinted Lip Balm// The best! The berry color is my favorite. It's a very subtle amount of color that is perfect for everyday wear. It's foolproof! 

Slipper Slides// I scored these in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale this year and I love them so much. They are so warm and cozy. 
Park Slope Pullover// Dudley Stephens it truly worth the price, in my opinion. I'm in something DS at least once a week in the winter months and this year, my fleece pieces are gettins SO much wear. They are soft, cozy, and well-made. 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Obsessed with everything you share!!

Katey said...

Love it all

Katey said...

Love it all

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure