Sunday, January 3, 2021

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale January 2021

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale January 2020
Happy New Year, friends! I'm back to regular posting- if you are new here, I have new blog posts up Monday-Saturday)! 

Kicking 2021 off with the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale! The sale begins this morning at 8am EST and ends on 1/4 at 11:59pm EST! 

 I was able to see a preview of some of the items that are included in the sale as well as the prices, and the selection is really great and the prices are LOW!! You can see my top 3 favorites from the preview linked above! 

Sharing, the Noella Vest, which I also know is included in the sale! If you are reading this before 8am, I'll be back with more ASAP once 8am hits and we can all gain access to the sale.


Sizing: I'm wearing a size small. This runs true to size with a small bit of room to layer! 

Quality: It's a great fall/winter/spring wardrobe item that really makes a statement. It is tweed with metallic thread woven throughout. The pearl embellishments are next-level special! 

lilly pulitzer MERCEDE SCALLOP STRETCH DRESS
Sizing: I'm wearing a size 2. This runs true to size with a bit of stretch. Unlike a typical shift dress, this is a bit more fitted. The back is smocked so it has a bit of stretch to it in the bust. There's a good bit at the hem so if you want to let it out, you can! 

Quality: Love love love this dress. It is beautifully made and this print is one of my favorites from this past summer. This dress is so flattering and fun to wear.

Sizing: I'm wearing a size small. This runs a little big- I like the small as it fits a little 'oversized' and lounge-ish on me but if you want something more fitted, definitely size down. This is similar in fit to a regular popover!

Quality: This dress is one of my go-to's when I want to feel like I'm wearing lounge clothes but look a little nicer! It's just a really easy thing to wear and the fabric is thick and soft! 


Sizing: I'm wearing a size 2. It fits true to size. If you have a bigger bust, I'd size up. 

Quality: This is truly a beautiful dress. The fabric is high-quality and detailed. I love the metallic sheen to it and the fact that the neckline is adjustable with a hidden zipper. The lace around the waist and neckline is so pretty and very 'Lilly'.
Sizing: True to size! It's long, though, so you might need to have it hemmed. I did not... I'm 5'6".

Quality: This is STUNNING. The eyelet is so beautiful. It is fully lined and the straps are adjustable. The bust has a nice bit of padding in it, too. 

Sizing: TTS. I'm wearing a size small. 

Quality: This is a stretchy spandex-jersey type material. Think leggings but 'pants'. I love these for lounge but also can be dressed up. They are long so if you are shorter, you may have to get them hemmed. 

Quality: I LOVE this style. It looks like a shift dress, however, it's actually a romper. There are slits on the sides that reveal shorts! It is so comfortable and flattering.

Sizing/Fit: This runs true to size. the shorts part are very loose and breezy- they are not fitted! The fabric is not stretchy at all, though. This would be an easy piece to have tailored, though.

Quality: This is one well-made dress. The all-over lace is so gorgeous as is the pom pom trim. The neckline is actually adjustable with a well-hidden zipper. 

Sizing/Fit: This runs big! It's a more tunic-style shift dress so I would suggest sizing down. 

Quality: The Elsa top is a Lilly Pulitzer classic. There are SO many prints available. If you are unfamiliar with it, it's a gorgeous silk top. It has a slightly smocked neckline and the prettiest gold buttons down the front. This is one of those tops that you can dress up and down and always look effortless. This is the perfect top for those of you who work in a business casual office.

Sizing/Fit: This runs generously. I am wearing a size small but could easily have sized down to an XS. If you are in-between sizes, size down. It's mean to fit billowy and looks great tucked or untucked!

Quality: This dress is just gorgeous. It could be worn casual in that it's a stretchy cotton. But also dressed up since the style is a bit dressy. The top is fitted and then the bottom half is roomier and flowy. I plan on wearing this dress this summer at a beach wedding. 

Sizing/Fit: This runs true to size. I am wearing a size small and this has a ton of stretch in it. The top half is fitted so if you have a larger bust, you may want to size up, but it does have quite a bit of stretch so you really might not need to. It is LONG, I need to get it hemmed. 

Quality: I don't have the tweed version, but the green is the same style. I actually love the tweed version even more!! The collar is so beautiful and the embellishments really add something special. 

Sizing/Fit: This runs true to size if anything size down as there really isn't anything super fitted about this dress. It doesn't have a ton of stretch to it, though. 

Sizing: This runs true to size. It's pretty fitted but has a lot of stretch. It's fully lined and the v-neck does not go down very far so it's modest.  

Quality: This is a crisp material but doesn't wrinkle much. It's lined and really well-made. In true Lilly fashion, the lace detailing around the neckline and collar is beautiful. 

Sizing: I'm wearing a size small and I would say it's pretty true to size. If anything, it's a little big but it has a lot of stretch so if between sizes, size down. 

Quality: This is a lightweight sleeveless polo with a lot of stretch. It's breathable so perfect for hot days. Lilly makes great pieces for tennis and golf!
Sizing: This runs big. I am wearing an xs and probably could have even sized down to XXS. It's a column-style dress (I'm wearing the gown version) so there is really nowhere that it is fitted. It's not really meant to cling to your body! The gown is not included in the sale, but the cocktail-length dress is in black- which is basically the same dress hemmed to a top length. 

Quality: The fabric is a heavier crepe. I love the intricate embellishment at the collar. I wore it to a black-tie wedding! The cocktail version would be wonderful because you can wear it to a multitude of events. 

Sizing: I am wearing a size 2. This runs true to size and has a nice stretchy waist for the perfect fit. If anything, size down. 

Quality: This dress is just gorgeous. It's fully lined and has the prettiest metallic details. This is a dressy dress that you could definitely wear for a cocktail party! 
Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Fall 2020
Sizing: I'm wearing a size small. This runs big, so size down. I should have sized down to XS! 

Quality: I love this dress so much. It's such an easy 'thrown on and go' type of dress for the hot weather but you can also dress it up because the fabric is 'nicer' looking/feeling. 

This is 250+ pages of Lilly goodness. It's such a fun and bright book to add to your coffee table. It's quite large/heavy. It was launched with Assouline in celebration of their 60th anniversary back in 2019! 

Sizing: I'm wearing a size small. This runs really big, so size down at least one size. I should have sized down to XS! The peplum area is not super fitted like a more traditional peplum is. This is meant to fit looser. 

Quality: The fabric is seersucker with the most beautiful embroidery and the scalloped hem is adorable. the fabric is very lightweight so it's perfect for really hot weather. the orange is very bright! 

Sizing: This runs roomy and it's not really fitted anywhere except ever so slightly narrow in the hips. There are shorts underneath so it's really a skort. 

Quality: This fabric is pretty wrinkle-resistant and really well made. I love the lace around the collar. The colors are pretty bright/neon! 
Shop the Sale:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure