Friday, February 5, 2021

Wish List

Shop the Post:
Happy weekend! It's cold outside with snow on the ground and even so, I have spring on the mind! So many fun and cute things are starting to pop up for a new season and I am so ready for it! Just looking at this collage with all of the pretty colors makes me happy!

Monogram Mug// I love Sasha Nicholas and this mug is 16oz so it definitely gets my approval! 

Striped Tee// Such a classic that looks equally as good with jeans or shorts! 

Striped Headband// Love this style of headband! It's fun and updated and the stripes are a great transitional print to take us into spring. 

Scalloped Terraccota Pot// SO cute. I cannot wait to plant basil again this year. Having fresh basil all summer was such a dream! 

Alpaca Tee// A cute and classic wardrobe staple and a really good transition piece from summer to fall and winter to spring! 

Pearl Stud Earrings// Very vintage Chanel-esque earrings for a much less than Chanel price! 

Gold Bow Mules// SO cute and classic. I love gold shoes as they feel a little dressier than something like brown! 

Blue Pearl Cardigan// So. Darn. Cute. I love anything with pearl details. This is such a cute spring cardigan that can be worn right now. 

Raffia Slide Sandals// A great neutral shoe for the warmer months. I love the texture. 

Scalloped Napkins// LOVE... scallops and navy linen is a match made in heaven! 

Bow Block Heel Sandals// This is a great wedding guest shoe because you can dance in the night away comfortably in a block heel. 

Bow Phone Case// I'm going to get the new iPhone soon so I've been browsing new phone cases. This one is just adorable. 

Upholstery and Carpet Cleaner// Someone DM'd me about this machine and once I looked it up, I added it to my wish list. I love to clean and this is just a fun toy to play with in my mind, ha!! 

Glasses// These are beautiful and would be a great glass for a margarita! 

Silk Scarf// This is a stunning silk scarf in collaboration with Sarah Flint and Diane Hill... two names I just LOVE. Diane's artwork is beautiful- she is the one who created my phone case! 

Gold and Diamond Bangle// This is currently at the very top of my wish list. It's so gorgeous!! 

Tinted Lip Balm// It seems as though I collect tinted lip balms. There are so many great ones out there and this is one that I want to try. 

Artis Brush// I bought the Real Techniques version of this brush and LOVE it so now I want to try the more professional version to see how they compare. 

Wrap// The print on this is just wonderful!!! I am ready to sit pool side and wrap up in this lovely! 

Straw Tote// Such a classic and can be dressed up with a silk scarf!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure