Friday, March 26, 2021

The Perfect Spring Dress







Flats (use code SARAHFLINT-SYDNEY50 for $50 off)
Shop the Outfit:

We have had the most beautiful weather this week. It's been warm and sunny and it's just so rare for March in Pittsburgh so I have been SOAKING it up. Long walks and lunch outside are the best! It was also a good excuse to wear some new dresses. This dress, in particular, is such a good find! 

I actually found it after finding the dress you see in the photo above. I loved the shape and color of this dress so much. It was $200 and the fabric was totally seethrough. I don't love wearing slips and I feel like at $200, it should not be seethrough! So, I returned this dress and literally the next day stumped upon the striped dress

The striped dress is worlds better. The fabric is a nice-quality oxford cloth (not seethrough!) and has a great fit-and-flare shape. The only thing it lacks is a collar, and I don't mind it collarless at all. My mom was over when I got the package and I tried it on and as soon as she saw it on, she ordered herself one! 

Shirtdresses are classic and perfect for this in-between weather. They look cute with sweaters overtop of them for chillier days. They also work nicely with blazers and cardigans and trench coats! 

Shop More Shirtdresses:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure