Thursday, April 29, 2021

Lately

Holy cow it has been a week and it is not even over yet. I have been the busiest I have been in a very long time. I like to be busy and constantly working/doing things, but boy, I forgot what that was like!!! I barely had time to even open my Instagram app, ha!! Not too many snaps from this past week as I feel like when I am on my computer a ton, I never do anything worht noting. 

I'm am looking forward to the Derby this weekend and we are also getting my favorite sushi this weekend, too! We have a decently 'busy' May to look forward to as well! Can you believe we are at the end of April? I feel like all I do is talk about how quickly the time flies but honestly, I cannot believe it. It really makes me feel so OLD!

Wearing:
I got this sweater from Amazon and it might be one of the best finds in terms of clothing. It's such a classic and really nicely made. I got a size medium. I have been wearing it non-stop! 

Eating: I have a love for hot dogs and these from D's six pack and dogs were just to die for. YUM YUM YUM! The one on the left is one I 'created' but the one on the right was a 'Cuban' hot dog. 

Drinking: This canned vodka soda was amazing. 

Sale: Did you all know the Theory outlet is online?! I had no idea until recently and they have great prices on a lot of timeless items and wardrobe basics. 

Watching:
 Did you all see the first few episodes of a new season of Handmaid's Tale?! I haven't watched yet. It's one of those shows you kind of have to be in the right headspace to endure so while I'm excited, I'm also not exactly in a rush! 
Loving: I'm really not a huge lipgloss person, I much prefer a balm or lipstick, but this lip gloss in the color Ma Puce is SO good. It feels super hydrating and not at all sticky or goopy. It's really smooth and easy to apply. 
Wanting: Love this lace top so much! 

Pittsburgh: On Friday, we went to the Standard Market downtown with friends and it was really great! We sat outside, it was a little chilly but they had heaters so we were perfectly warm. I had a tuna bowl which was good and everyone else got chicken sandwiches and they also said they were great. They had a watermelon cocktail that was SO good, too. Definitely a fun place and worth the visit! 

Traveling: Did you catch my Old Edward's Inn and Highlands, NC travel guide

Quoting: 'The most important decision you will ever make is to be in a good mood.' // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure