Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Where I Shop For Earrings








Shop the Look:
I don't have the biggest earring collection by any means. Day-to-day I wear simple studs like pearls or diamonds but sometimes a certain outfit just needs that 'oomph' you can get from a larger statement earring.

A while ago I shared how I store some of my statement earrings and that sparked some questions from you all asking where I find some of my favorite statement earrings. So I thought I would round up some of my favorite retailers and brands that I typically find my earrings from and hopefully you'll find at least one new-to-you source! 

Let me know in the comments of any really fun earring brands that you love! 

Favorite Sources for Earrings:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure