Friday, June 4, 2021

Dining Room Rug

Dining Room Rug

Dining Room Rug

Dining Room Rug
Shop more rugs from this seller:
Happy Friday, friends! This post is to answer what is becoming a frequently asked question, 'where is your rug from?'. It is always asked when you are all catching glimpses of it on Instastories so I wanted to create a page to answer this question for those of you who come looking! 

I had been searching high and low for a rug for our dining area, ordered one on Amazon, and felt like I kept striking out. Things were either priced higher than I wanted to spend (several thousand) or were really inexpensive but looked cheapy or just didn't have the look I was going for. 

Finally, I got lucky when my mom recommended I search eBay. Guys, I love eBay and sho there often, but it can be hard to navigate if you are not sure what exactly you are looking for. So I didn't know exactly what to search for, but eventually, I ended up at this seller! Buying a rug from a random seller on eBay is a bit of a gamble, but I liked that the seller had 100% positive feedback and had been on eBay for 10 years. I felt like that was a very good sign. Plus, it also said they offered 30-day returns, so it made me feel a little less concerned about purchasing sight unseen. 

I came across this exact rug, which is obviously sold out because I bought it! But it was only $500- for a wool rug, that is a steal. It arrived in 2 days (plus the shipping was free!!!). I immediately unrolled it and I knew it was a winner the second I laid eyes on it. It was exactly what I was looking for. I am thrilled with it. 

So anyway, I wanted to make sure I did not only link to some of the rugs from this seller that I like but wanted to link to the seller in general so you are able to browse and see if you can find yourself a gem. Speaking of gems, this rug is pretty big so there is nowhere for me to put this in our home, but oh my gosh, this rug is STUNNING. Plus, the rug size for that price is just unheard of! 

I ordered this rug pad, but I can't really give any feedback on that yet because I have not received it yet! 

It also got me curious if you have any home decor resources that are not 'obvious'? Any 
under-the-radar retailers online that I should know about?! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure