Thursday, June 3, 2021

Lately


Can we have 4-day weeks more often?! This abbreviated week has flown by, I cannot believe we are almost to another weekend. YAY! Tomorrow is my fiancĂ©'s birthday so we will be celebrating that all weekend! 

I am glad to see we will have nicer weather this coming weekend. This past holiday weekend was a real bummer- it was very cold and rainy every day except for Monday so it put a real damper on all of our plans! Plus, my fiancĂ© was on his bachelor party in Colorado, so it was just me and Hen all weekend! Luckily, Monday was pretty nice so I was able to go to the club and sit by the pool for a few hours! 

Wearing: This is the summer Sweater of my dreams. The quality is truly amazing and it is SO soft and cozy. I am wearing it as I type this, actually. I have a size small and the fit is perfect. Oversized but still polished. 

Eating: Trader Joe's has dill pickle mustard and it is the best thing I have ever tasted. If you like pickles, this is totally for you. YUM. I have been trying to put it on everything, ha!! But I also think it would be so interesting used in a salad dressing. I haven't tested that out yet, but plan to do so! 

Drinking: The number one book on my summer reading list is 'The People We Meet on Vacation'. I keep seeing rave reviews about this book! 

Sale: I only just recently 'remembered' RueLaLa. I used to shop there a ton when I was in my younger 20's and just kind of forgot about it. For a while, they really didn't have much, but lately, I have been getting Ads on social media platforms and I end up clicking through because they have so many brands I love at great prices. Two brands I have spotted recently are Pamela Munson (cute summer bags) and J. McLaughlin! There is also a huge selection of men's stuff if you are on the hunt for Father's Day gift ideas! I don't think you have to be invited to shop anymore, I think you can just sign up, but here's an invite, just in case you do need one! 

Watching:
 I watched the Friends reunion on HBO and it was SO good. I seriously teared up watching it! 

Listening: I came across a new-to-me jazz playlist this week and have been listening to it nonstop! 
Loving: Tuckernuck just launched a sport collection and I love EVERYTHING. Seriously it's all too good. I will report back once I get a few pieces in to review the quality and all of that, but my first impression is that it will be awesome! 
Wanting: Not too much on my radar this week! I just ordered these white jeans so I'll report back once I get them! 

Pittsburgh: Art's fest kicks off Friday! 

Quoting: 'Great Minds Discuss Ideas. Average Minds Discuss Events. Small Minds Discuss People.' - Eleanor Roosevelt// See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure